Christmas Special

"move it to the left... To the left!.... Ace!! I said to the left!!"

Riddle shouted as he pointed to the direction while Ace and the rest of the first years continued to use their magic to place the ornaments.

"Jeez... On it...." Ace grumbled and rolled his eyes while continuing to place the ornament where Riddle wanted it.

"C'mon, (Y/n) and Miah have been too busy with their classes and other stuff so we could at least help them with a few things."

Lilia grinned while he hung up the stockings.

(Don't even ask where he found them....)

"Now Malleus.... Just use a little bit of your magic and-"

Malleus used his magic and proceeded to add lights on the stairway.

".... Not bad...."

Riddle went and took a small peak at the kitchen area.

Riddle was standing on the counter In the kitchen, being able to see the living room.

Trey and Cater were walking around and Cater using some of the spoons there as a little ladder to climb up and down.

Trey used his magic to add ingredients in a bowl before mixing.

"... Everything is going well over here Riddle!.."

"Yep! Whatever Trey says!!"

Cater smiled as he helped along, taking his 'tiny' phone out and taking selfies.

Riddle nodded then turned to look back at the living room. Getting irritated when seeing a certain lion sleeping on the couch, again.

"Kingscholar, please at least do something other than just... Lying around!"

Riddle shouted as he crossed his arms.

Leona grumbled and slowly sat up, glaring at Riddle.

"Tch... It's just a bunch of objects that you use once a year..."

"My, Kingscholar always has that attitude..." Malleus spoke while glancing at Leona on the corner of his eye.

Leona's eye twitched as he growled.

Lilia floated and grinned.

'Ah.... I see what you're doing Malleus....'

"Say... When will (Y/n) and Miah come back again?..." Deuce asked, adding the candy canes on the tree.

"I think Miah gets out early and (Y/n) stays after due to having club meetings...."

Epel replied, being on Jack's shoulders to add tinsel.

Sebek kept a neutral face and continue to work alongside the first years, which Lilia insisted instead of watching over Malleus.

That was until Ace accidentally dropped an ornament and landed on Sebek.

"HUMAN!!"

"AH!? SORRY SEBE- WAIT! WAIT!"

Sebek glared and threw an ornament at Ace.

Cue on Riddle shouting while Lilia laughed and watched with an amused expression.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"What!?... Seriously!?!"

You shouted, being on a phone call with Odie.

"Yeah... Sorry (Y/n).... I won't exactly be there with you and Miah for Christmas this year.... My family is traveling back to Mexico this year... Besides, you have the little dudes with you two!..."