Chapter 9: Lilia.....Please

Before we start!

Can I just say that I really didn't expect this story to become quite popular in 3 months, it was a random idea that I thought would be interesting and funny to published and never really thought it would be like this.

So I really do appreciate and love you guys for voting my story, commenting, as well as getting a few new followers! So thank you so much!!✨😭❤️💖💓

Also I am sorry for not uploading for the past few days.....I needed some time to think of what will the chapter be, including the characters as well.

Anyways! Enough of me rambling of how much I love you guys......Enjoy this chapter!!

"........."

Miah stood there waiting for my response

"....(Y/n)?.......The vase?......"

"It was Odie!" You replied very quickly.

On cue Odie came downstairs.

"What?.....I heard my name."

"Odie...Did you broke the vase that was here?" Miah asked pointing towards where the vase was.

"....umm......" Odie looked back at me with a Bitch-Fuck-You face

I smiled innocently at him.

'Hehe good luck Boi!!'

And running back upstairs we go!!

Quickly going upstairs and letting Odie deal with Miah, straight to my bedroom door.

Opened the door, seeing Lilia, Cater and Sebek on my desk. All three heads turned the moment I opened my door.

"Ah! Hello (Y/n)!" Cater waved. Lilia smiled and Sebek still has his usual frown.

"Hello to you too Cater." You smiled walking over.

Gently grabbing your bag, opened it up and lay it down so the other boys can come out.

"You guys can come out now." You said

Soon enough, they begin to come out. Riddle being the first after hearing you that it's safe, Ace and Deuce coming next

"Finally We're outta that bag! Why did ya shoved us in there!?" Ace exclaimed

Jack and Epel coming out and then Trey following along.

"I shoved you all in here so you wouldn't be seen. Miah could've seen you and the others have seen what happened with Odie." You replied back putting your bag away and let it hang on your chair.

"....I guess that fair...." Ace mumbled before turning away.

"....Now may I ask who are the new ones? I know Sebek after coming back but, not these two..." You stated turning your attention towards the big one with wolf ears and short one with purple hair.

'Okay so we have the first year gang together......Wonder who's gonna be next?....'

"Oh..... I'm Epel. It's nice to meet you." Epel introduce himself although he does seem to look a bit intimidated by your presence.

"Jack.....Jack Howl." The one with wolf ears introduce. He's basically avoiding eye contact with you.

"Sorry about earlier.....My name's (Y/n) and it's nice to meet you." You stated gently hoping to ease them a bit.