Chapter 22:... Really?..

"(Y/n)... Next time, if another one appears... Let me know... Poor little guy..."

Miah softly spoke, gently placing Idia in one of the miniature beds she found.

You rubbed the back of your head and glanced away.

"Sorry, it was unexpected... I just can't seem to find any pattern to let me know when another one will appear..."

Just then, your phone vibrated, showing a text message from Odie.

Quickly open your phone to see the following messages.

'Hey! Got home and got mah ass scolded! Won't be able to leave my house until next Monday! 😭'

'Damn.... Sucks to be you then... ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯'

'🖕'

'😂😅'

Chuckling to yourself, you ended the conversation and put your phone back to charging.

Miah got up and went back downstairs to the kitchen while you stayed in your room, with the little boys.

"So Idia appears..."

"He had the same reaction as you Trey..."

"Ah... I was caught off guard..."

"Everyone! Quiet!"

Riddle sternly looked at everyone and pointed at Idia who was stirring and groaning.

You just stayed quiet, not wanting to scare him again.

"Idia?... Are you alright now?"

Cater came forward and took a closer look, waving a hand in front of him.

Idia blinked a couple times, sitting up confused.

"..ah... I had a weird dream where I just appeared out of a giant phone and then a giant appear-"

"Sorry to cut you off but, it wasn't a dream bud..."

Ace spoke up, crossing his arms.

Idia froze, suddenly seeing your gigantic figure again.

You nervously waved down at him, hoping to ease his anxiousness.

"Hey there Lil buddy...."

Idia could only stare up at you, feeling mixed emotions, anxious, confused, scared, shocked.

"... Feel like I'm in one of those animes where the characters gets transported into a different world and finds out they're not real..."

Idia continues to mutter, meanwhile you motioned Miah to take the rest of the boys.

Miah nodded and gently placed the boys into her hands and shoulders, leaving you alone with Idia.

"... But how is it possible? Am I really in one of those animes where I am not real?.."

You nervously glanced around, unsure what to do next other than seeing your sudden stacks of manga.