Chapter 36: I have no words...

"(Y/n), can I ask why you're.... Smiling like that?"

Miah asked as she was cooking and making the bento boxes for you, her, and Odie while you were sort of doing some paperwork in the living room.

You were finishing up some assignments that you forgot to do.

You had a mischievous smile on your face, which sort of creep Miah out a bit.

"Oh nothing my lovely little sister."

".... Uh .... Do you need to lay down?"

"Nope! But I'll just make myself some coffee.... And could you put those cute faces like last time.... Please ..."

".... Sure...."

You smiled and went to the kitchen, yet also wondering how the characters are doing when you put the movies of the Great Seven on auto play.

You can already picture their shocked faces.

"Say, are you feeling better Miah?"

"Hm?.... I'm doing just fine now...."

"Well That's good.... I got worried cause yesterday you ... Well, threw up just when I was about to go to bed."

Miah glanced away, a bit embarrassed and ashamed.

"Sorry...."

"Oh Miah, don't apologize.... I'm just glad that I was able to help and comfort you during that time...."

Just when the both of you can have more anymore wholesome sibling time.

The door was slammed open, startling you and Miah where you threw a knife.

"I'm bac- HIJO DE LA CHINGADA!? PENDEJO!! ¡CASI ME MATASTE!!"

"WELL DON'T SLAM DOORS OPEN!!"

"... Please no more yelling..."

Miah sigh as she just stood in the kitchen, hearing and witnessing you and Odie's usual bickering.

Yet she held a smile as she continues doing the bento boxes before wrapping them up.

"Odie, I finished your-"

Miah didn't get to finish as Odie straight up gave Miah a bear hug before taking the bento box made for him.

"Thank you sis!"

"She ain't your sister! She my sister!"

You glared and protectively hugged Miah closer to you.

Miah just stood there, confused but let you do your thing.

"And here's yours (Y/n)-"