🐭{Chapter 1: Get Rid Of It}🐭

"So, what is it, Scott?"
Scott circled around the Mushroom and Vines they brought to him, according to the others the basement is full of it, they brought it back to Scott as they figured he would know if this was dangerous or not.
. . .
"We need to get this out of the attic immediately.""Huh?"Scott picked it up with gloves,"This is fungas, it's can be poisonous to us, can lead to sickness, and worst case scenario; Death if not treated."Scott pulled up an orange scarf and picked it up with his gloves,"Bring it outside; burn it immediately before it spreads."Immediately, the rats could hear how serious Scott was, so they immediately began to look around the attic for any more fungus to remove it at once.
"And wear gloves and don't breathe it in!"
Scott sighed, Martyn handed him a lighter, and he burned the fungus in his hand, and it fell to the ground to a pile of ash.
"This really is serious, huh?"
"Very much so, you don't want to get an infection from this."

~

Owen and Scott dragged a wagon down to the backyard, Scott started a fire with some dried leafs, sticks, and a flint and steel.
Scott began to throw the fungus into the flames, watching it fizz and burn while keeping the scarf around his mouth, and Owen did the same with his own to not breathe in the fumes that came as it burned.
"After this, it might be in our best interest to get a bath and wash just to be safe."
The wagon was now empty,"Is that all?"Owen nods,"Yep."Scott nods, walking back in with Owen dragging the Wagon behind him,"Guess the basement is off limits for a while, at least until the humans get someone to sort out the fungus in the basement."Owen nods, humming as they go back inside to get washed up.

=

Owen threw the towel on his bed, his hair damp from getting that bath.
He then peaked out of his house, everyone was inside their own homes. . .
He reached into his inventory, pulling out a mushroom he hid from Scott when they were burning the fungus,"I'm sure. . . Looking after 1 mushroom might not hurt that much.", so Owen put it in a pot by his bedside.