🐭{Chapter 2: Normal Day}🐭

Owen peered at his Mushroom, he kept it because he felt some attachment to it, and it had nice colours.
Too bad Scott burned the rest of the fungus.
"Owen; We have a rat meeting!"
Owen grabbed a cloth, throwing it over the mushroom and leaving the house.

~

"Okay; what's our plan for today!"
Owen thought about it, Jimmy was talking with Scott, who still had the orange scarf, but it wasn't covering his mouth.
"Okay; I think our plan is to just scavenge for more stuff, material, food, and if we're lucky, some more stuff I can use to make more tools and inventions."
Owen pointed to the Rats,"Unless you wanna do your own thing with a group that is also fine, just be sure you're sure you are with someone that can free you if you get caught by the maid, bulter and homeowners."With that, everyone split up into groups or went to do their own thing, Owen thought he saw Martyn climb up to the roof and guessed he was going outside.

=

Martyn leaned over the side. He wasn't feeling very well. He felt like he was about to vomit or faint from how warm he felt.
"You feeling ill because of the fungus or because of the incident?"
Martyn turned to Scott, who had its scarf pulled back up,"I wasn't thee yesterday. . . I think, I think when I got possessed, it left some sick feeling."Scott nods,"Yeah, that happens. Sometimes, when you get possessed and they let you go, you have this nauseating and sick feeling left behind.", Scott sat Martyn down, feeling his forehead after taking off his glove,"But considering you were possessed by a Watcher and Listener, it may have a stronger impact on you; Maybe you should sit this out, go rest."Martyn sighed. He knew Scott was right, so Scott pulled him pulled him up and took him to Safety Rat,"Hey, Jimmy!"

~

"Jimmy!"
Jimmy turned around,"Yes?- Oh, Martyn, you're not looking very well at all, little red and sweaty.", Scott nods and hands Martyn to Jimmy,"Take him to his bar and to bed, he's got a cold so make sure he stays in bed while I go down to the kitchen to look for something like ingredients for soup.", Jimmy nods holding Martyn close,"Okay, thank you Scott. I'll call the others to make sure they know Martyn is unwell.", Scott nods, Jimmy helped Martyn to his base as Martyn felt like more colour flushed out of his face and his whole body felt more hot.
"You're definitely sick, you're completely pale, sweating and red in the face; You're not getting up for a long time Martyn."
"I know. . . I know. . ."
Scott sighed, even if it wasn't the fungus he wanted to be sure Martyn was okay, he just got out of being possessed and is still trying to do his job.
Scott couldn't complain, he would do the same and was a workaholic.
Anyway; To the kitchen!

=

"SUGAR!!!"
Tubbo ran around the kitchen with a bucket of sugar he packed in, Lizzy and Shubble tired to chase after him and get the sugar away from him.
"Hey, Olive!"
Olive smiled, Apo and Bek passing by as he made note of the food they could take back to the attic.
"SCATTER; JANITOR IS BACK!!"
They sprinted, hearing the familiar heavy footsteps coming towards the kitchen.
The Janitor looked around, happy ti be back and was made aware of the basement being filled with fungus so that was off limits till they call some exterminators.
Anyway; Best he get his net and traps, he had an idea those Rats haven't left at all since his vacation.
Apo peaked out, Tubbo looking nervous,"Guess he's back. . .","Better tell Owen.", with that, they took what they could and ran for the attic while the Janitor was getting his stuff.

=

"Take it easy, Martyn."
Bek came rushing in, pausing in the doorway to see Jimmy by Martyn,"Is he okay?", "Martyn's hot a bit of a fever, he's just going to be in bed for anit and Scott has made it clear that it wasn't the fungus it just a fever.", Bek nods,"I just want to let you know, the Janitor is back.", Jimmy gave a thumbs up, he got the message though he was scared to leave Martyn alone.
"Bek, coming?"
"Coming Krow!"
With that, Bek left to join Krow, Olive, Sniff and Eloise.