🐭{Chapter 4: Research}🐭

Scott planted more crops, he got some beetroots from the Gardener's bags of seeds he ordered for the Garden and probably because Tubbo mentioned taking stuff from the garden and not his own.
"Hey, Scott!"
Bek ran over with Jimmy,"What's up?","Remember that fungus you talked about a few nights ago.", "Yeah?", Jimmy looked at Bek,"How about we go down to the bookshelves and find a book on it so that way we can find the scientific meaning, symptoms.", Scott nods, though there was a slight problem.
"I can't read though. . ."
"We can though, we can find the page and read it out to you."
Scott nods,"I guess so, what does Owen think?", Jimmy pulled at his jacket,"Owen's been working on something and asked to not be disturbed.", Scott nods, so him, Jimmy and Bek went downstairs to the library.

~

Lizzy felt Martyn's forehead,"Hm. . .", Olive leaned from behind her,"How is he?", "He's cooled off a little, though not enough to say he's getting better it's just in a more stable stage.", Oljve sighed with relief,"Thank God, least it's just a fever and not fungus.", Lizzy nods, Sniff should be back soon with a thermometer or stuff to make one.

~

"Let's have a look. . ."
"Baking. . . Guns. . . Fantasy. . . History. . . Ah; Plants!"
They tried to pull the book though it was too heavy.
"Oh!"
They froze, turning to see the Husband's Wife standing in the doorway.
. . .
"Do you need that?"
The rats nod, she reaches out and pulled the book off the shelf and onto the table for them.
They immediately open it and began to scan the pages for what they were looking for.
"Flowers. . . Wild Plants. . . Berry Bushes. . .Fungus!"
Scott looked at as Jimmy pointed to the paragraph;
'A fungas is any member ot a group of eukaryotic organisms that includes microorganisms such as yests mol and molds, as well as the more familiar mushrooms.'
"Oh, you wanted to know about Fungus?"
The rats nod,"Yes. . .", she then looked surprised,"Oh, that's not good for you rats is it?", they shook their heads, pointing to the paragraph of infection and fumes.
Kristen nods,"I see. . . Well, the basement is closed off until we get rid of it and I hope you stay out of there as I don't want anyone or rat to be hurt."
They nod, thanking her for helping them get the book and took off once they heard children screaming for her.
Something about mail. . .

=

Owen went down to the basement, he wanted to see how the Fungus had spread since his Mushroom was starting to grow and was thinking of moving it here with the rest.
"Hmm. . . There's a couple of empty places, I'm sure it could fit."