🐭{Chapter 6: An Alliance}🐭

"An Alliance?"
Scott nods, it was the next Rat Meeting and it was basically reporting for the week.
"Yeah! Like, when I do small things for the mum, or as a I learned her name is Kristen, she gives me something in return like food, material or some seeds for crops.", Jimmy nods,"That's good, Scott; Good job!", Scott felt very proud, especially when Owen pats him on the head,"What about Martyn, has his fever gone down?", Lizzy nods,"Yes! It has finally gone down, I think a day of rest will be enough and he can get up tomorrow.", Owen nods,"That's good to hear, I know it can get serious if rats certain illness and he really looked bad.", "Owen; You're one to talk.", Owen sighed, Shubble had a point as Tubbo down more sugar as Lizzy hissed at him to stop as too much sugar could hurt his health and heart.
"Yeah, I uh, haven't gotten much sleep recently too many nightmares recently, think it might be stress so I might find some lavender to try and relax."
Scott smiled,"I'll get you some!", "No, no! It's fine.", with that the meeting ended and everyone went their separate ways.

~

Scott had continued to wear his scarf over his face, he had this. . . Feeling that something wasn't right.
He's had this feeling many times before, especially in his lives and even other versions of himself have the same feeling that something is happening.
But what?
He sighed, he sat in his little house and was scared to take action as he could hurt someone but with Martyn sick he had to be more careful and figure out what's happening before it gets too much out of hand.

=

Owen hated how he lied and they all believed him, looking into the puddle and at the strange blue rash that was traveling up his arm.
His headache was gone, but now he felt colder than normal and he had a few shudders sometimes.
He was planning to get some medicine soon once he located where they keep more medication for a bug or fever.
Either it was in the bathroom or kitchen.
One or the two.

=

Scott held in the page to Kristen, he wasn't sure if he spelled it right and his writing was bad but Jimmy helped him.
"Oh, you want an alliance?"
Scott nods, Kristen smiled and pats Scott on the head,"You help me a lot dear, and I'm guess you don't want the Janitor to know?", Scott nods again, Kristen smiled and nods,"Of course.", Scott jumped in and down with joy.
"And I shall let you about progress of the basement."
Scott nods again, thankful for that too as he wanted to make sure that fungus stays away from the others.