Chapter 1: Vented (literally)

Hi hi hi!
It's a me, writer chan!
This is a continuation of my first ever fanfic.
Hope you enjoy it.
ANYWAYS

Smg3 arrives at the showgrounds to help the others build the new castle.
He arrives with the tools that meggy told him to bring.
Smg4 greets smg3 like usual and waits for the others to arrive.

25 minutes later....
Everyone has arrived.
A lot of them are charged with building the walls and stuff, smg3, smg4 and meggy planned out the rooms.
Meggy is also in charge with the ventilation system.

After they planned out the rooms, the construction began.
7 hours of building later....
It was already 9PM and they need SLEEP.
All they need now is a bit of fixing and covering up any mistakes that were made in the process
Everyone goes home and smg4 decided to stay at smg3's place (AKA The Starbucks)

They both had to sleep on smg3's bed because 3 doesn't have a spare mattress.
Smg4 goes to the bathroom to change his clothes.
After that, smg3 heard smg4 screaming in the bathroom.

Smg3 goes to check on him and in the bathroom there are 2 little uganda knuckles in the bathroom that kept saying "do you know da wae?"
Smg3 says to the knuckles:
"Hey! There's da wae!"

The knuckles jumped out of the window where smg3 was pointing at HEAD FIRST.
Editor: Damn hope the knuckles are ok.
Yeah tbh editor you're kinda right.
ANYWAYS,

Smg3:"Are you seriously scared of a ugandan knuckles?"
Smg4:"Look, I'm still pretty traumatized after that stupid 4SS monster destroyed the old castle."

Smg3 did not realize that when he entered the bathroom, smg4 didn't even have time to put a shirt on, he was only wearing his pajama pants.
After smg3 left and closed the bathroom door,  the feeling starts rushing into smg3 again, because he never seen smg4 without a shirt on.

2 minutes later....
Smg4 comes out of the bathroom and goes to sleep with smg3.

The next day.....
Th
Smg3 wakes up four and they went and got a drink.
After breakfast, they opened up a portal to the castle and waited for everyone to come.

30 minutes later.....
Everyone has arrived.
At the time, the ventilation system was complete, but when everyone was helping building the castle, they heard something weird inside the vents.
(Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that smg1 and 2 were also there to help)

They all decided to send smg3 and 4 to check what the hell was happening in the vents.
Smg3 and 4 was given radio's from tari and they went in.
At first it was normal, a vent big enough for 2 people, maybe a bit of dust but overall, it's normal.
Until, they fell down into a weird room...

It was not that big but big enough to stand in there, a lot of old cans of beans, a bit of dirty clothes and clean one's,and lastly a picture of the inside of the ruined castle.

Meggy:"where the heck are you guys?"
Smg4:"in some sort of weird room...."
Meggy:"May I ask where is it? Does it look like our basement?"
Smg3:"No, this is not the basement. Our basement walls are blue and purple, not black and gray."
Meggy:"Try searching the room for anyone there."

They looked around for a bit and found a few people that they haven't met since the lawsuit arc.
-Belle, tari's rival/a character from meta runner.
-Jub jub, Boopkins counterpart.
-Whimpu:Saiko's counterpart aka a simp.
-Weegee doll: A little talking luigi doll.

Smg3:"My old crew! What the hell are you guys doing here?!"
Belle:"we've been trapped in here since you guys forgot about us. Heck, you guys didn't even know where we've been for the last week's or heck months!"
Smg4:"Look, we can get you all out of here. Just follow us."

They all agreed.
Few minutes later.....
They all went back to the castle and everyone is glad that they are back.

The end. (For now....)

GOD THIS WAS LONG.
Anyways, this doesn't really add anything to the story but aye, I'm bored.

Bye, I'ma go study for Tomorrow.