Chapter 3: Lake of f̶a̶t̶e̶

Dammit editor can't edit today.
Welp, here we go.

One day, Smg4 and three was just making some meme's and content, until they saw something weird.

A weird ass trail of red-ish goop on the ground that lead somewhere deep in the woods.

Smg3:"Wtf is that?"
Smg4:"I don't know dude, but it kinda look's like the..... Thing at the ruined castle.. "
Mario:"OoOoooOoooh, looks yummy!"
Mario runs to the weird liquid.

Smg4 and 3:"Mario, wait! "
The two of them follows Mario to the woods.
The liquid lead them to a lake, but the water was dark red.... Not bright red like the lake before.... (♡My Love♡ Chapter 7)

Smg3 runs back to the castle and grabs a random ass flask and a pairs of gloves.

Three puts on the gloves and tried to grab a sample of the water but failed, a drop of a water got onto three's arm.

After that, a huge fucking explosion is heard from the bottom of the lake and the water sprouts up and soaks the three of them.

Smg3:"What the hell is this?!?!!!"
Mario:"ooooooh, mario feels a little funny"

The three of them blacked out near the lake.
The crew eventually finds them and bring the three of them back to the castle.

Few minutes later....
They wake up.
Mario looks completely fine and doesn't have anything wrong with him.
But smg4 and three were a little different, a red string was connected to both 3 and 4's ring finger.
They tried to cut it, pull it until snapped, but nothing worked.
The string can go through any objects, entities, water and can't get damaged by anything.

Smg4:"Wha- what the hell is this thing?! It won't come off!"
Smg3:"oh what the hell!"

Boopkins immediately noticed the string and gives everyone information.

Boopkins:"Wait, that's like one of the many fanfic tropes I know! It's exactly like the red string trope! "
Smg3 and 4:"Red string trope......?"

To be continued.......

Damn, the more I write these, the harder it is to come up with ideas.