Chapter 8: The Starry Night

One night, while everyone was sleeping in their bedrooms, two guardians are walking on the stairs that lead to the castle rooftop.

the night was silent, and cold.

3:"Are you sure about this?"
4:"Don't worry about that, nobody would even know. Except meggy."

As they arrived at the rooftop, they find a spot to sit and lean on.
As they looked at the sky, they were mesmerized by the beauty of the night.

A few moments later.......

A few drop of tear's start's to come out of 3's eye's.

4:"Hey dude, what's wrong? "

3:" It's just that.... we never really do this. are you sure that people would accept us, or anyone? WOULD MARIO EVEN ACCEPT US? HECK WILL ANYONE ACCEPT US-

Smg3 start's to cry and having a mental breakdown.

4:"Woah dude calm down!

I know this might be stressful for you but..... it's ok.

No matter what will happen, you still have me, mario, and meggy."

3:"Wow.... I didn't know you cared this much about me. I guess i was right, it was the right choice for me to propose to you...."

4:'Hey no problem dude."

While they were talking, someone was watching them from somewhere inside the castle, a girl with orange hair, and wearing their squid themed pajama's, oh nvm it's just meggy.

Hi guys!

[VENT]

sorry for the long wait. I think my mental health is getting slightly worse. Some people said i have autism,some says i needed counseling , some says i need to go to the nearest mental hospital, some.... says that the devil is inside me....

But It's Okay! I don't really want to make people worry about me all the time.