Chapter 4: The what?

Oof I can't walk.

Boopkins gives an explanation to the red string:
"Typically, the string is connected to your soulmate, but the said soulmate can not see it. Or sometimes they both can see it, or the other way around"

"Soooo, how do we get rid of it?"
Smg3 said curiously.
"Maybe pretending to go on date's or being in love?"
Meggy said with excitement.

"Me and boopkins will research this.... String, you and smg4 pretend to go on date's. Here,"
As meggy gives the two of them a list.

On the list, there are many different places for them to pretend that they're dating.

Editor:I'm back!
Editor you're back! Where did you go?
Editor:oh, I went to bali to go to my sisters wedding.
Oh okay! Anyways,

While smg3 and four are walking to the first spot on the list, meggy tells the others to pretend like they're working at all of the places that the two of them are going to.

1st spot: The theatre?
Smg3 and four arrives at the crowded theatre.
At the counter, they see a girl wearing a black watermelon hoodie, sleeping on the counter.

"Uuuumm, hello? you okay"
Smg4 said while trying to wake up the girl.
Aaanddd nevermind it's just melony, she wakes up and pretend to be shocked seeing the two of them.

"Hi guys! Surprised seeing you here.
I finally got a job!"
Melony said with joy.
"Here's the tickets, have a great time!"
Melony said happily
They both thank melony and didn't buy any snacks because for some reason,apparently the snack kiosk caught on fire and NO ONE is fixing it.

Editor:Damn the workers are lazy as fuck
Yeah tbh I agree with you editor.
anyways,

They both got the best seat and got to sit beside eachother.
In the middle of everyone watching the movie, everyone smelled something burning in the theater, when the staff went and checked, 1
Of the rooms CAUGHT ON FIRE AND THE FIRE LITERALLY SPREAD TO THE ROOM WHERE SMG3 AND 4 ARE.

They both ran out of the theater while melony is helping everyone get out of the theater.

"What the hell was that?!"
Smg3 said angrily
"Let's just move on to the next spot."
Smg4 said as they move to the next spot.

To be continued....
Ouch my leg hurts.