Chapter 5: Burnt

2nd Spot: Restaurant
They arrived at the second spot.
It looked normal, except a bit of black Stains on the wall.

Anyways, when they entered the restaurant, it looks... Normal, nothing is wrong, only a little crowded.

They find an empty table and sat down.
A waiter comes to the table, a familiar looking one, brown hair, wearing a white and blue uniform, but now not as tall as a building (6.4ft).

It's writer chan!
Writer chan: Hey there! I finally got a job and no longer the size of a building! Anyways, what would you like to order?

Before the two of them could say what they would like to order, everyone in the restaurant smelled something burning in the kitchen.

Writer chan:"OH FUCK-
Before writer could finnish, an explosion can be heard from the restaurants kitchen.
Oh shit.
A koopa runs out of the kitchen and screamed "GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE, THERE'S A FIRE IN THE KITCHEN"
Writer chan:"EVERYONE GET OUT OF HERE! THE FIRES GETTING EVEN BIGGER! RUN"

Three and four runs out of the restaurant as quick as they can.
Huh odd, the two spots that they visited caught on fire. Suspicious.....

Huh, this was short.
The new chapter will come out maybe will come out at.... Idk after 2-3 days.
AAAAHHHH-