Chapter 7:Tell Her....

One day,the sun was shining, the birds are chirping, and everyone was just hanging out in the castle and everything is fine.

[Meggy's POV]
Huh, I wonder where's smg3 and four, I haven't seen them this whole morning.

Meggy decide's to go look around the castle. She looked into all of the rooms including the basement meggy didnt find them at all...

Meanwhile with Smg3 and four....
The two of them are inside the janitors closet.
Smg4 decided to leaned in to kiss three on the lips.
The Kiss was slow, soft and tender.Expressing Four's love for smg3.

The kiss was so unexpected that it almost made three fall and it knocked over a broom and made a loud noise.

[Meggy's POV]
Huh? What was that?
It came from... Here?

Meggy then opens the closet door to find the two guardian's kissing in the closet.
Meggy was obviously shocked by what she was seeing.

Meggy:"Guys are you in here- OH MY GOD"
Smg4:"W- wait meggy I can explain!"
Meggy:"Are you two dating?!"
Smg3:"Look, we will tell you but promise that you'll never tell anyone else except mario about this?"
Meggy:"Yes. I'll Never tell anyone about this."

After that, the two of them let out a sigh and said to her:
"We're dating. "

Meggy was excited and so happy because it's literally like her favorite manga. After that, she then leave's them be and promised them that she will never tell anyone about this except mario.

The end.... For now.

__________________
BONUS: Headcanons

1.Meggy now absolutely love's reading manga's and especial loves the ones that have anything to do with boys love.

2.After axols death, Melony now write's, produced, and record any new two piece episode with the help of saiko and meggy.

3.Smg3 views melony as sort of a daughter of him. He never seen melony do anything bad, the only time melony did something bad it's always nile's fault.

__________________

Sorry for the long wait everyone.
Welp, Bye Bye!