Chapter 6: Unholy water

⚠️TW NSFW⚠️

Smg3 grabs fours hand and runs off to the woods.

Smg4 is confused but decided to go with it.

------

Meggy and the others are currently researching the string but they discovered something that isn't related with the string, the lake was in the forest, not the showgrounds like
before (♡My Love♡ Chapter 6).
They tested out the water with a lot of things.
A rat, a random meme they found, a dead rat, Even ants. Yes, LITERAL ANTS.
Everytime the water is tested, it always has a weird effect, like acting weird or dramatically, throwing up A LOT, getting a concerning amount of intelligent, murdering, kissing,making out and having intercourse with eachother, And going insane after a period of time.
For some reason, none of the effects are on mario.
Suspicious....

⬤Editor Request⬤
Hey editor! Can I MAYBE Add a bit a NSFW in this chapter?

Editor:Idk.when was the last time we added NSFW to a chapter?

Idk just add a NSFW warning

Editor:Ok
⬤THE END⬤
------
Meanwhile with four and three...

The Two Guardians found themselves in the woods, alone and in love. Three embraced four tightly and leaned in to kiss Four on the lips.Smg4 didn't expect it from a person that he used to despise and hate before the cosmology arcs. The kiss was slow and tender, expressing three's affection and the beauty of the moment. They knew they were different from most people, but in that moment it didn't matter.
Four enjoyed the kiss and hugs smg3 tightly.

⬤Editor Cameo⬤
Hey editor, did you write that?
Editor:No? I went to take a piss. I didn't even use my phone in there.

Huh, weird.....
(New oc??? )

Smg4:"I- I never thought I'd meet a person that is as loving and caring like you three...."
Smg3:"Hey, no problem dude. I always thought that you're just a counterpart to me, but now, we're now together and dating eachother."
Smg4:"But how would the others will feel about us dating? What if they didn't accept us dating....? The only one's that would accept us are just mario and meggy...."
Smg3:"It's ok four, even if they don't accept us, you still have me, mario,and meggy."

The string finally loosen up and comes off three and fours finger.
They we're really happy because the string finally comes off without them pretending they are on date's.
They return to the castle and lied to everyone that it came off when they went to the restaurant.

After that, meggy explained to them the effects that the water caused to the test subjects.

Meggy:"Basically, on everything we tested, these following effects occurred:
-A lot vomiting
-Going insane after a bit of time
-Kissing, making out, murdering and having intercourse with the other test subjects.

To be continued....

Welp, time to sleep.