Chapter Sixty Five

Billy makes a face as his Bridget plays with a strand of his hair to keep it in place that he couldn't help but give her a side eye, then breaks out into a grin. To this day, Billy wasn't the biggest fan of photoshoots but this one was different, this one was with him and his littles to give to Valentina for Christmas. Ensuring this photoshoot went well, Billy enlists Amber to be the photographer, Bridget his stylist and Zander and Eddie to be the baby wranglers.

"How are the girls looking Bridget?" Billy wonders as Bridget sprays his hair with hairspray. She had styled Billy in a black pinstripe suit with a white button up that was halfway undone and black leather loafers.

"Absolute perfection." Bridget answers. "The boys are making sure they're having their snacks so we don't have a melt down while doing this for mommy."

Billy chuckles. "How are you and Eddie doing? Still in that honeymoon phase?"

Bridget nods. "Sorry I'm making sure you are absolutely flawless. By the looks of it  you and Valentina are as well after two years."

Billy's grin stretches from ear to ear to where his nose scrunches, his wife's favorite smile. When Bridget backs away so Billy could see the end result in the mirror, he gazes at his reflection, loving it but at the same time hesitant. "Are you sure I look alright? I don't look ridiculous do I?"

Bridget gives him a loaded look. "Billy Russo, you could wear a burlap sack and Valentina would still think you're the hottest man on Earth."

Billy chuckles nervously.

"I'll go check on the littles, give yourself a moment to get use to the pinstripes. I'll be back." Bridget pats his shoulder reassuringly then waltzes off to check on the girls.

"Russo, come pose for me so we can see how you look on camera." Amber says in a soft yet authoritative voice.

With a small smirk, Billy struts over to the temporary set they made in the training facility and finds his mark in the middle. To pull this off flawlessly, Billy treated Valentina and Catherine to a spa day which included: a full body scrub, a facial, mani, pedi and lunch. Valentina was surprised at the generous gift and wanted to know what the occasion was for, Billy's answer was R&R after dealing with the Mafia and Jason. The ladies were grateful.

"DADDY!" Brielle shouts, and Billy could hear her little feet running in his direction.

Turning in her direction, his heart skips a beat seeing Brielle in a matching dress like Billy's suit with a white bow in her hair, Zander carrying Vanessa.

"Oh my goodness gracious Brielle, you look gorgeous!" Billy gets down to her eye level. "You look just like your momma with that bow in your hair."

"Tank you! I wike your fit." Brielle leans in and kisses his cheek.

"Oh thank you for that kiss!" His attention shifts for a moment. "Let me grab your sister Brie." Billy stands up and takes Vanessa from Zanders arms. "You look beautiful too munchkin."

Vanessa leans in and kisses his face.

"Another kiss, I'll take it!" Billy chuckles shifting Vanessa to his right hip, Brielle on his left side, hugging his leg. "Alrighty Amber, go time."

"Actually that's really adorable, but I need big smiles from my girls." Amber instructs.

"Can you smile for Mrs. Amber and your Uncles please?" Billy pleads kindly.

"Okay!" Brielle smiles and Billy makes sure that Vanessa didn't have her fist in her mouth, as they pose.

Zander and Eddie move behind the camera, behind Amber and start making faces to get the girls to keep their attention on them.