Cuts?? -2

Atsushi was looking forward to the party at first he didn't want to go but he just wanted to have a little fun even if the port mafia was there Atsushi got all dressed up in his work clothes since Kunakida told everyone to wear it because if a fight broke out are fancy clothes wouldn't get dirty even tho Atsushi had no fancy clothes he wanted to dress up so he put a hair clip in his hair that Kyoko gave him it was a black heart hair pin Atsushi put it on and headed out he.Atsushi went to the docs where the ship that they were going to be on he saw Lucy and talked to her for a while and then he saw Dazai with Kunakida Atsushi acted as normally as he could and said "Hi Dazai!" in a cheery tone as best as he could Dazai looked and acted like he didn't see anything "Hello Atsushi! are you excited?" Atsushi "Yes!" in a jolly tone, Atsushi was really excited he actually want to see someone but he couldn't possibly say it since they 'hate' each other he just had to wait till he showed up since Atsushi had liked him since they started going on missions together he thought he was really handsome but Atsushi could never tell him that Atsushi was far too ugly for him or at least that's what Atsushi thinks.Once the port mafia ariverd they made there way onto the boat and set sail everyone had there one little groups and started talking there was food and snacks Atsushi was alone since Dazai waas bothering Chuyya and everyone else was doing there own thing Kyoka was talking to Kenji so he was alone there was a pool that some people want into it was a very lively party Atsushi thought that everyone would be at eachothers thoughts but it was pretty peaceful Atsushi was eating some food till he saw Akutagawa with Gin next to him Atsushi really wanted to say hi but he was to embarrassed until Dazai came over and dragged Atsushi with him Atsushi was so confused why was Dazai drag him is he finally going to say something, Atsushi had may thought going throuh his head till he was finally dropped Dazai had dragged him where Chuuya and Dazai were Chuuya looked confused as well he was slightly drunk but sobber enough to question Dazai "Oi way did you bring that kid here I thought we were gonna f-muhf" Dazai shoved some food in Chuuyas' mouth "Anyway Atsushi I thought you looked a little alone why don't you talk to Akutagawa?" Dazai said with a smirk Atsushi looked at Dazai as if he were crazy "Dazai I swear I hate him why would I want to talk to him" He said with a tint of blush Dazai just Draged Atsushi again to where Akutagawa was standing since Gin had left Dazai looked at Akutagawa and simply left Akutagawa with him and said, "Play nice~!" Atsushi just looked down he didn't want Akutagawa to see his red cheeks and Akutagawa spoke up "Weartiger what do you want" he said bluntly Atsushi rolled his eyes"Well it's not like I wanted to Dazai dragged me here" Akutagawa looked surprised Atsushi looked at him "what's wrong?" Akutagawa pointed "Your bleeding" Atsushi was horrified he thought that he didn't cut that deep but they keep re-opening, Atsushi just ran from him Akutagawa looked confused Atushi ran till he could find a place to hide while meant going through people he didn't care he would just run past them since everyone is gathered around the pool he could just go from there he ran as fast as he could without getting spotted till someone grabbed him Atsushi fell more blood came out he was now cover in blood he then saw it was Akutagawa he had grabbed onto him no one can hear or see them since it's gotten dark and the music was loud Akutagawa had picked him up since Atsushi was num from the blood loss he couldn't get up Akutagawa took him to a storage room and placed him on the floor and looked for first aid kit Atsushi was tearing up the man he had liked for a long time has seen him in this state it he was now never going to be able to talk to him ever again.Akutagawa found the first aid kit and was going started to treat Atsushi but he needed to take off Atsushis' blood covered shirt Atsushi wasn't letting him Atsushi had some strength in him he crawled over to a corner and sat down Akutagawa tried to grab him but Atsushi wouldn't let him Akutagawa then finally spoke "Wear-tiger! How am I going to treat you if you keep moving!" Atsushi glared at him "I can treat myself" Akutagawa sighed "Jinko your bleeding from your shoulder you can't move too much any way it's going to bleed more." Atsushi knew that already but if he takes off his shirt then Akutagawa would see all his scars from the orphanage and the ones he gave himself Atsushi knew that Akutagawa already thinks that he is weak but he didn't want him to know that he is this weak! Before Atushi could say something Akutagawa used rashōmon to carefully get Atsushi into a position where he could treat him Atsushi was refusing but Akutagawa managed to get the shirt off and Atsushi just stopped moving it was too late Akutagawa saw it all the scars on his upper body but Akutagawa didn't say anything he just treated Atsushi he was gentle he didn't say anything all you could here was his soft breathing Atsushi just waited till he was finished and once he was Akutagawa placed him back in the corner he cleaned up the blood and since Atsushi couldn't wear his bloody shirt Akutagawa gave him his black coat and then Atsushi spoke up "Why didn't you say anything about them?" Akutagawa looked confused "What is them?" Akutagawa respond "All my cuts and bruises" Akutagawa looked at him and sighed "Why would I need to care about them? I just think you should get some help but that's it." Atsushi smiled this is the first time someone didn't over react he took Akutagawa's hand and thanked him Akutagawa wasn't expecting that so he blushed he covered his face with his hand and Atsushi blushed as well realizing what he had done and took back his hand "Sorry!" Atsushi apologized Akutagawa looked away "It's fine." Atsushi smiled at him.Akutagawa and Atsushi spent the whole party with each other in the storage room till it was time to leave they were the first to leave Akutagawa dropped Atsushi at his apartment and then they parted ways Atsushi now looks forward to went the port mafia comes by the agency.

1154 WORDS >:DDD