Hunger

Atsushi got it out of all of his systems and looked back up at Dazai who was worried Atsushi washed his mouth and they both went back to their seats Atsushi sat there nervous he didn't know what Dazai was thinking he didn't want anyone to know what happened to him in the orphanage even if he knew that he almost died twice he still didn't want anyone to know what happened in that cell he was in most of his life. Atsushi looked down at the table stunned in place thinking that Dazai was thinking the worst of him after all he bought him the food just for him to vomit it all out it was rude and inconsiderate or at least that is what Atsushi thought. Dazai was standing there looking at him he opened his mouth and said "Atsushi are you okay?" Atsushi looked at him he had millions of things going through his brain he wasn't okay he felt terrible most of all he felt like he had no energy to talk he needed rest but he couldn't his mentor was right in front of him witnessing the one think he hoped no one would know his body couldn't handle it he couldn't break the cycle of it he never could he has to follow it or bad things will happen. "I-I'm fine I just don't feel well but I can still go through the day" Atsushi muttered pathetically Dazai looked him in the eyes "Are you sure about that? I mean you vomited like 5 minutes ago how about we get you home I'll call Kunikida to let him know you won't be coming tomorrow" Atsushi looked up "What no I am fine I don't need tomorrow off". Dazai but in "Nope you get tomorrow off we don't need a sick person in the agency what if you vomit on a mission let's take you home and rest for now okay?" Dazai said as he texted Kunikida. Atsushi couldn't take a day off just vomiting out the food he was never meant to eat he could only eat on the weekends which was a safe day for him to eat like in the orphanage no tummy aches or vomiting then he just needed to eat on those days and be fine..right? Atsushi ends up being dragged home by Dazai and once Dazai leaves Atsushi feels like shit he vomited embarrassed himself and leaves what a day he couldn't wait for Saturday to eat without guilt in his stomach and eat without worry of punishment that would never come as he was out of the orphanage but his mind and body still remembers it very well. Will Atsushi be able to eat without it being the weekend or will his friends help him Dazai has already taken notice of his little students' behavior ever since he got there since there is no way a child who almost died twice in an orphanage is mentally okay.

Heyyy Just saying I realized I hate this story but wanna finish it because I think it was a good idea I am still working so yall just get 500 words for now but maybe if it wasn't the dead of night ill feed yall something better when I have MoTivAtioN~ byeee

(PS leave some ideas yall want now for some fresh stories)