Beach Day!

After a long day at the agency, the president decided to let them have a fun day so now they are brainstorming where to go for a day of fun. Atsushi was sitting at his desk while others were naming places they could go Atsushi didn't really care as long as he was with everyone but the most favored idea was going to the beach Atsushi didn't say anything since he hadn't ever thought of going to a beach he didn't know what would be there but didn't bother asking since everyone was so happy to go there. After getting home he was thinking about what he should bring to the beach but since he didn't know what a beach was he searched for it on his phone Atsushi now didn't want to go to the beach after seeing that there was a large amount of water there but he didn't want to disappoint Kyōka since it would also probably be her first time at the beach, After a while of thinking he got a message from Dazai which read "HEYY Atsushi u should bring these for tomorrow ---> Towel, sunscreen, and sunglasses!!!  " Atsushi thanked him and went to bed. Atsushi got up ready to have fun with everyone he ate breakfast and wore something that he saw that people usually wear to the beach he then got out to head to the nearest convent store to grab what Dazai told him to and then started to walk the beach was a bit far but Atushi got there but he was the last one there so he went over to Dazai and greeted him as well as everyone else he met up with Kyōka and talked to her and bought her some ice cream they had fun and played with the beach ball but suddenly everyone was getting in the water Dazai was even in standing in the water Kyōka also was with Naomi in the water and only Atsushi was sitting on his towel near Kunakida a who was reading a book the thing is Atsushi hates the water he also doesn't like the feeling of sand on his feet his only safe spot is on the towel but then Kunakida asked: "Hey kid why arent you playing with the others?" Atsushi sighed "I don't like the water or the sand." Kunakida was about to say something until Dazai showed up "OH are little tiger doesn't like water ?!" Dazai proceeded to pick up Atsushi and take him near the water, Atsushi was panicking "Um DAZAI WAIT STOP STOP!! " Atsushi was trying to get out of his grip till *Splash* Atsushi is now in the water now is soaking wet "DAZAI" Atsushi struggling to get up yelled Dazai was to busy laughing to hear him yelling but then everyone started to laugh except Kyōka who ran over to see if Atsushi was fine he was just really wet and grumpy after that Atsushi didn't talk to Dazai for three days but evenly caving in because he felt guilty but now everyone knows and jokes about it now and then leaving Atsushi to never go to the beach again.