Hunger

Atsushi was still getting used to the agency he was trying to copy others to fit in but eating was complicated he was used to eating on weekends since the headmaster would only allow him to eat on those days only and on others stick in needles of nutrients to keep him alive. Today during lunch he was not eating and still working as he didn't feel the need to eat he worked through many documents and looked a little pale from working as he didn't eat much on the weekend like he normally does . This raises concerns the other members worrying that he might faint so Kunakida says, "Hey kid don't overwork yourself take a break you look like you might fall over any minute" Atsushi looks over to him and in a reassuring smile tells him "Don't worry Kunakida I am fine just a little tired I didn't sleep well last night" Kunakida sighs and just eats his own lunch "Fine kid but sleep better tonight we don't want you falling over" Atsushi just gets back to work. Later that day Atsushi was REALLY hungry it was hard to bear but he had to pull through he was used to this he just needed to wait 2 more days to eat since he was more comfortable eating then but Atsushi looked terrible the next day he looked really pale and visibly exhausted he this made everyone worry for him so dazai walked over to him, "Hey~ Atsushi watcha doing~?" Atsushi looked up at him with his tired eyes "Oh nothing much dazai just working on a report " Dazai smiled "Well good job but don't you think it's time for a beak Plus let's have lunch together~" Dazai shuts Atsushi 's laptop and pulls up dragging him to the cafe "Hey! Dazai I have just a little bit left!" Atsushi protested as he was thrown onto a seat  "Now now Atsushi~ It's no good not to fill up now eat" Dazai put a muffin and a milkshake in front of him. Atsushi's stomach couldn't handle food today but needed it his mind said no but his stomach said yes his mind was in a bit of a panic state thinking back to the times he ate on days he wasn't allowed too. Dazai saw his expression and patted his head "Atsushi come on~ try it is so tasty!" Atsushi didn't want to waste it so he tried and he failed he couldn't handle it and ran to the bathroom to vomit he coughed and vomited it all out Dazais eyes went wide as he saw Atsushi rush to the bathroom he came in and patted Atsushi's back "Atsushi are you okay?!".

Dun dun dun dua~! I have returned I wrote this during math for you all >:3