Sleep-2

Atsushi gradually woke up he was very refreshed he then saw Akutagawa sleeping Atsushi was blushing he couldn't believe that Akutagawa of all people would be next to him let alone anywhere near him! Atsushi really wanted to die he then tried to get up but his hands were wrapped around Akutagawa Atsushi just looked at Akutagawa he didn't understand him but he did look very handsome Atsushi really wanted to kiss him even if he was an asshole. Akutagawa spoke up "Are you just going to keep looking at me?" Atsushi was beat red Akutagawa was awake but he managed to stutter out "Um what happened why am I here?" Atsushi unwrapped his hand from Akutagawa, Akutagawa looked at him and sighed "You don't remember at all?" Atsushi shook his head Akutagawa began to explain "You passed out while walking home I dragged you to my apartment and you wouldn't let go so I had to just stay here" Atsushi couldn't believe it he slept soundly without the headmaster in his dream he finally got some good sleep but he was with AKUTAGAWA OF ALL PEOPLE! Atsushi couldn't have felt more embarrassed. Akutagawa got out of bed and went outside the room Atsushi didn't know if he should follow him but ended up walking out of the bedroom as well. They reached the kitchen it was very clean and neat Atsushi couldn't have imagined he would step foot in Akutagawa's home but here he was walking in it and even sleeping overnight, While Atsushi was looking at everything Akutagawa got to work in the kitchen he was making a very simple breakfast for the two of them but Atsushi doesn't really eat in the morning since he is used to not eating for long periods. Akutagawa looked at Atsushi he saw the discomfort Atsushi had on his face so he spoke up "Don't worry I didn't poison the food." he said bluntly Atsushi replied in a worried tone "Um Akutagawa I don't really need something to eat I don't feel very hungry." Akutagawa continued working on the food and said "I don't care you will eat what I made." He said glaring at Atsushi, They both sat down and ate Atsushi was hesitant at first but ate most of the food Akutagawa watched him quietly eating they put the dishes in the sink Atsushi insisted on cleaning the plats but Akutagawa cleaned them and made him sit down on the couch after all that there was just awkward Atsushi sitting on the couch while Akutagawa is just staring at him from the other side of the couch Atsushi though he looked kinda like a cat he giggled at the thought Akutagawa spoke up "What's so funny?" Atsushi froze he couldn't just tell the mafioso that he looked like a cat so he brushed it off and just told him it was nothing, Akutagawa finally asked Atsuahi "So why did you collapse? " Atsushi thought and said "It could be from not sleeping or I didn't eat enough" He mumbled Akutagawa thought "Why wouldn't he eat or sleep?!" Akutagawa looked at him and asked, "Why?" Atsushi's eyes already dull eyes became even grimmer "I just have some things I haven't sorted out yet" He smiled Akutagawa didn't know how to deal with this situation so he tried thinking of what Gin would do so he hugged him Atsushi just cried Akutagawa held on to him and so Atsushi told him his problems Akutagawa was shocked he didn't think that kid that Dazai took in and praised all the time had dealt with this much in his life, Atsushi felt warm in Akutagawas arms he apologized for crying Akutagawa didn't say anything he just continued to hug Atsushi he didn't want to let him go he felt something warm inside. After a while Atsushi would call Akutagawa whenever he felt like grabbing his blade Akutagawa also made him throw away the old one he had Atsushi slowly got better but the only thing that was still a problem sleeping the only time Atsushi felt sound asleep was with Akutagawa but he could say that but he ended up slipping it out and then Akutagawa would come over just to stay till Atsushi fell asleep sure they were enemies but Akutagawa couldn't help it he had a strong feeling telling him to listen to his heart. One day Atsushi graded onto Akutagawa's arm and pulled him onto the bed Akutagawa was flustered he couldn't move the wear-tiger was to strong even in his sleep they ended up sleeping together again but this time more comfortable. They woke up the next morning blushing in a mess. :))

789 words I think that I could have done better but I'm lazy so ya but now I don't know what to write so please give me ideas!!