Bill x Reader: Jealousy

Y/n and the band were currently on tour, Bill was talking to Tom while y/n was talking to Gustav about their dream escape vacation.

"Oh god I would love to go to DisneyLand and maybe to the beach to relax" y/n said giggled and gustav nodded. "Well I want to go to Paris and see the Eiffel Tower." While Y/n laughed and agreed that it would be a good vacation escape. Bill looked at them a little and furrowed his brows seeing how they were laughing with Gustav. He started to feel a bit of anger rising inside of him for some reason. Why? Gustav was his best friend and he would never take away their partner right? Of course. When the tour bus made a pit stop they stopped at a supermarket.

When everyone got out Gustav and Y/n were walking together talking, while they were holding hands with Bill and he was still having a conversation with Tom. As soon as they walked through doors Y/n ran to jump into a cart. "BILL PUSH ME" they giggled as Bill shook his head laughing "Alright my Love" he said in his thick German accent. They went down multiple isles and Y/n just sat there content. They stopped in the chip isle and Bill looked in the cart realizing that he forgot to grab some packs of water. "I forgot to grab some water for after concerts I'll be right back don't go anywhere." He tilted his head sideways and chuckled "You can't move anyway" y/n and Bill both laughed, while Bill walked off and y/n was left in the cart they started to grab some random bags of chips before turning around finding a tall guy about to tap her on the shoulder.

"Oh hello" y/n said a little confused and creeped out, "hey" the guy said and smiled at her. "I just thought you were really cute and saw that you were with your friends so I decided to say hi." Y/n hitched their eyebrow and as the guy started to talk more they actually started to find a lot in common. When Bill turned around the corner he saw them and he felt the same rage coming back to him when he saw Gustav making y/n laugh on the tour bus.

But this time he didn't stop himself from what he's going to do next. Bill walked up and socked the guy in the face making Y/n gasp and slowly start to laugh. Tom ran up with Georg and Gustav who looked concerned at the scene, "Okay.....I think it's time for us to leave and check out." Tom grabbed the cart running off with everyone following him, "No shit Sherlock" Gustav smirked . Y/n started to scream and laugh as they were still in the cart.

When they got back into the tour bus Y/n went in the main room that was given to Y/n and bill since they are together. Bill was sitting on the bed with his head down while y/n got a rag to clean Bills knuckles. "Why did you did you do it?" He slowly picked his head up and gently put a piece of hair behind their ear "Because I thought he was gonna take you away from me..." y/n kissed Bills cheek and rubbed his arm "No one can ever take me away from you." They held out their pinkie and smiled a little "I pinkie promise.." Bill chuckled a little and interlaced his pinkie with y/n's.

A/n

HAII I hope you like this book please send in requests because I will be needing ideas I know this chapter isn't great but it's just a starter I hope y'all stick with me and give me ideas!!