Bill x Reader: Tour Bus Life

Y/n and Bill have been dating since high school before Tokio Hotel got famous. So when they started to go on tour Y/n's parents let her go with them and she was like their bus mother making sure that they do their school work and get it done right. The band started their own tv show called Tokio Hotel Tv and we usually film for it whenever we are bored or Tom uses it as his prank cam.

For example, one night while everyone is sleeping Y/n and bill were in their bunk cuddling. Tom got the great idea to draw on Y/n's face, he drew a mustache and a penis on her cheek. Luckily he did it in washable marker instead of sharpie because he couldn't find one laying around the bus. Ironic isn't it? Then after he was done he planted the marker in Bill's hand knowing that Y/n usually gets up to use the bathroom around 2 am. When it was that time he was secretly filming y/n going into the bathroom while acting like he was watching a movie. As soon as the door shut there was a shriek making everyone besides bill wake up. When y/n came out of the bathroom and looked at Tom with daggers "Who the bell drew on my face?" Tom pointed over to Bill and y/n's bunk so when she walked over to it she saw the marker in his hand. So she grabbed a pillow and started to Bill with it, he jumped up startled and started to throw his hands over his head in defense "What did I ever do to you we were literally just cuddling together." He yelled waking up the whole bus to the monstrosity that was going on.

Tom was trying so hard to hold in his laughter while watching this go down. Gustav and Georg looked at Y/n and bursted out into laughter which sent Tom into a laughing fit as well.

If looks could kill all the boys would be dead from Y/n's face. She stomped her way to the bathroom and Bill slowly climbed his way out of the bunk looking at everyone "Okay who did it because I know damn well I was sleeping and wasn't able to draw on Y/n's face." Gustav and Georg shrugged which lead bill to look at Tom who was holding up a camera still laughing.

Y/n came out and was using a makeup wipe to get off the marker and looked at Tom "Boy you better sleep with one eye open because I will be getting you back for this."

~~~Time Skip~~~

Bill, Georg, Gustav, and Y/n came up with a plan to get a bowl of hot water while Tom is sleeping and put his hand in it so he would pee the bed. Everyone besides Tom acted like they were going to bed and patiently waited for him to fall asleep.

Eventually he did and Y/n slowly got up and grabbed a metal bowl she bought and filled it with hot water. Gustav was recording and Georg was explaining to the camera what was going on. Bill on the other hand was just laying on the couch watching them being an "Innocent bystander". Slowly the trio made their way to Toms bunk and slowly dipped his hand in the hot water letting it sit there for a while before he started to slightly move. They grabbed the bowl and ran to the sink dumping it out. The next morning everyone was waiting in the small living room area for Tom to wake up when he did there was a big stain on the front of his blue basketball shorts like he peed himself. Everyone held in their laughter and waited for him to realize what happened in the bathroom.

When he did there was a loud "What the fuck" and he ran out covering himself changing quickly. When he looked on the bed there was a small stain and he was looking at everyone who was laughing "You motherfuckers" he pointed at Y/n who had a devilish smirk while her and Bill were cuddling and exchanging small kisses.