Bill x Reader: You changed, not for better for worse Pt 2

THIS IS GONNA BE A HAPPY ENDING

After the whole thing in the hallway, y/n didn't show up to school for a few days making Bill think the worst. On the Saturday after the boys decided to throw a party and invite everyone including y/n. She didn't want to go but her best friend forced her to get out of bed and go to get back at bill. "Bitch we are gonna make him regret that he even bullied you in the first place."

Y/n's best friend gave her this outfit:

When y/n stepped out of the bathroom a little nervous y/b/f/n gasped and jumped up and down "Omg bitchhhh you are gonna get so many guys tonight

When y/n stepped out of the bathroom a little nervous y/b/f/n gasped and jumped up and down "Omg bitchhhh you are gonna get so many guys tonight." Y/b/f/n made sure to do y/n's hair and makeup adding some glitter powder to her hair to take everything to the next level. They quickly left because the party started a few minutes ago and they wanted to get a good parking spot. When they got there, there was people lined up all the way outside trying to get in. After fighting to get in the doors the two instantly went to the kitchen to start drinking. Once they got a few drinks in they moved to the dance floor, y/n catching someone's eye. Bill. When y/n noticed he was staring at her she felt her whole stomach turned, she instantly left the dance floor going outside to get some fresh air. Everyone was inside so y/n was the only one outside looking out at the view.

Bill followed her out the doors, realizing that she had a drink in her hand. He slowly walked up to her and put a hand on her back "Y/n...." She scoffed a little turning around to face him "What did everyone leave you and now your crawling back to me because you have no one else." Y/n's eyes started to weld up with tears as she stared deeply into the soft brown ones that she once had love for, so much joy for.

He cleared his throat a little "No, I wanted to apologize for the way that I've been acting towards you, you were the only one that cared for us when nobody else did." He went to reach for her hand and she snatched it back quickly "You think that I can just forgive you, like you haven't been treating me like a worthless piece of trash." Y/n started to laugh as tears started to fall, Bill worked up enough courage to grab y/n and pull her in to place a long kiss on her lips. Y/n was hesitant at first but slowly kissed back wrapping her arms around his neck. When they finally pulled away y/n's red lipstick was smeared on Bills face "You don't know how long I waited for that to happen." Y/n responded with a laugh shaking her head "You do have a way with the ladies Bill, I must say that." Bill shook his head. "The only lady I want is you and I don't know if I have you again." Y/n looked down slowly and grabbed his hand gently kissing over his knuckles "You never lost me I was always yours I just waited for my Bill to come back." She reached up and rubbed his cheek gently with her hand and he leaned into her touch. When they walked back into the party they were hand in hand making every girl look at them with fury and jealousy. "How could he like her, wasn't he just making fun of her a few days ago." Y/n ignored them and walked up to the band members "Well I'm glad to see that your back in the gang kiddo." Georg ruffled y/n's hair making her swat his hand away "Heyyy I did my hair tonight." Y/n whined.

~~Time Skip~~

Y/n and Bill's relationship got really strong to the point where she started to go on your with them. Tom apologized for his behavior and told her that he realized his actions were immature and very wrong. When he said this y/n started to laugh in his face because as long as she has known him, he had never apologized for everything which made him scoff.