Tom x Reader: All You Need is Comfort

I got this request from someone and I will gladly give my readers what they want

Y/n was apart of Tokio Hotel from the start, she played the keyboard and also the piano for songs that required them which was most of them. Tokio Hotel was on their biggest tour of their career so that means their on the tour bus one day, into a hotel the same day going straight to rehearsals, then it's time for the concert to go back to the hotel, sleep, and do the same thing all over again the next day. So safe to say they never catch a break right now in this moment. As a girl you need some time to relax but being a celebrity your always on the move.

Today was one of the days where they were constantly going, y/n tried to take naps as much as she could but it wasn't helping what so ever. She had very bad eye bags causing her boyfriend Tom to even notice and start to worry about her and her mental health. Everyone knew about Tom and Y/n but some of the fans didn't because they are rarely spotted being lovable towards each other due to always being on tour. The only time they are lovable is when they are alone in their hotel room or on the tour bus. "Love are you okay." Y/n seemed to be staring off into space before going on stage to preform in front of millions of people like the night before. She fake smiled and kissed Tom's cheek "I'm okay baby thanks for asking."

She started to shake her body to get her nerves out trying to push away all the negative energy she was feeling in the moment. Each band member had their own little walk on stage introducing them and y/n walked on stage waving to all the guys calling out for her making Tom a little jealous but she nudged him gently as she walked by blowing kisses out to everyone trying to seem ok.

Y/n was wearing this while covered in glitter making her glisten under the spot lights:

Tom was lowkey checking y/n out when she walked past but ain't nobody gotta know.

~~~Time Skip brought to you by ✨WHAT IS LOAF✨~~~

It was the end of the concert everything was going well for y/n until it was time for her to play piano while Bill sang Run, Run, Run. That meant it was just him and her on stage. Halfway through the song the feeling of exhaustion overcame y/n and she started to cry while she played the piano getting more into it, to play it off she kept looking away from the crowd acting like it was apart of her glitter. Tom watching off stage realizes what's going on and runs out on stage making everyone "Awe" in the crowd as he sat by her on the bench and kissed her head tenderly while he held her. Due to the crying getting worse they picked up the speed a little on the song. When it was the end everyone came out to bow besides Tom and y/n who was on the side I hugging tightly.

"I'm so tired Tom, mentally and physically." Tom kissed her forehead and rubbed the back of her head gently. Luckily the next day was theirs first day off so y/n and Tom decided to take that day for a mental health day. When they got to the hotel y/n instantly collapsed on the bed instantly falling asleep without even changing. Tom lightly chuckled and got y/n undressed just sliding on one of his big t shirts so he didn't have to struggle to put her pajama pants on.

Slowly Tom slid into bed next to her under the blankets pulling y/n close to him while kissing the side of her head "Sleep tight my love I'll always be here to comfort you, we all just need some comfort sometimes." After that Tom slowly fell asleep holding y/n close to him and they slept like that through the whole next day which was much needed.