Tom x Reader: Paparazzi On Vacation

Tom and Y/n have been dating for a few years, and within those years there's been constant going on tour and not having rarely any time to actually spend with each other besides on the tour bus and after the concerts.

So Tom finally asked for two weeks off from everything to surprise y/n with a vacation to Hawaii.

Y/n had always talked about going there to see the beaches and volcanos. When Tom got home from a meeting with the band he had a gift bag with an outfit and tickets to Hawaii inside. Y/n was in her office room drawing since she was a graphic designer and fashion designer for the Band. Tom knocked quietly before opening the door "Baby I have a present for you." He held up the bag and shook it gently smiling at y/n. Her eyes lit up and smiled "For me? Tom you shouldn't have!" He slowly gave them the bag smiling a little and watched them open the bag. They pulled out a sundress that had roses all over it and a matching bikini set. "Babe why did you get this we have a bunch of swim suits we can wear to swim in." Tom chuckled a little "Look more in the bag." She pulled out an envelope and opened it revealing two tickets to Hawaii and they leave in two hours to stay for two weeks. Y/n gasped and jumped up running around the house like a small kid "Oh my god we are going to Hawaii."

The two both went to their bedroom and packed their suitcases excited to get away from the city and have alone time.

After the plane ride and everything they got ready to go to the beach first to have a romantic night together before they did anything else. Y/n felt like they were being watched but brushed it off since she was dating Tom Kaulitz the lead guitarist for Tokio Hotel. Tom helped y/n lay down some towels in the sand while putting up an umbrella to shade them from the hot sun. Y/n grabbed some sunscreen and started to put some on her legs and arms. "Tom can you help me get my back" she held the bottle out towards him and he grabbed it from her grip. Gently he rubbed some sunscreen on y/n's back deciding to tease her a little he started to place gentle kisses on her neck leading up to her jawline. But just then they started to hear camera clicks around them, "Paparazzi" they both sighed but decided to be a lot more touchy.

Y/n grabbed the bottle of sunscreen and rubbed some on toms chest making sure to run her hands up and down his six pack while she smirked at Tom. He slowly leaned in and kissed Y/n and she wrapped her arms around his neck gently as they kissed.

Eventually they both got up from their spots and started to walk towards the water seeing that the paparazzi was getting closer to them. Tom purposely put his hands on y/n's ass as they stood with their feet in the water and squeezed her ass making her yelp and gently smack him before running into the water splashing him. He looked at y/n with an eyebrow raised "Oh your gonna regret that." They went into a whole splash wars making everyone around them look. Talk about laying low am I right?

Eventually everyone started to leave but Tom wanted to stay and watch the sun set. So they went back to their towels and y/n put her head on Toms shoulder and he put his head on top of hers. Well one Paparazzi stayed back and captured the moment which turned into a picture that actually got hung on their wall later when they went home.

A/N

I NEED IDEAS FOR THIS BOOK