"𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐲, 𝐃𝐨 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭?"

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄/ 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄/ 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄

(Outfits up top)

𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐎𝐍 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐋𝐘 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀 𝐁𝐎𝐖𝐋 𝐎𝐅 𝐄𝐆𝐆 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐒 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐔𝐁𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍.  Her lips pulled down into a concentrated little frown as her brows furrowed in thought.

"...I'm gonna take my time yea, I'm still getting right, this the life..."

"Woo! Did ya hear that? Sold out in Los Angeles!" Robbie Ray Stewart sat on the couch in his living room acoustic guitar in hand grinning up at his eldest daughter, Miley Stewart, sharing a victorious high-five.

"Ow! Needle in finger sharp shooting pain!" Miley's Tailor Fermine shrieked as he recoiled from the energized teenager shaking out his hand.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Fermine."

The Frenchman giggled shrilly, "That's okay. I kiss it better, mwah—all better," he turned to the blonde-haired girl, "Alright, oh look at you. You look gorgeous."

Miley beamed, striking pose after pose to show off her pretty pink bedazzled outfit, her blond hair following into her bright blue eyes.

Robby stood from the couch, pacing into the kitchen to take a nice long look at his youngest daughter's activities. "You know if you keep beating them that hard, you'll have caverns, not peaks, doll."

She didn't hear him as she continued to whisk viscously, the Cotten candy pink wig on her head bouncing with her movements.

"You're gonna look beautiful in your finale," Fermine cooed proudly. "Do it with me. Come on now," he started to dance swinging his arms side to side as Miley joined him. "Work it out, work it out and pop it—oh!" The sound of ripping seems cracked through the house drawing the attention of the eldest of the three Stewart children, Jackson as he paced by the piano, phone in hand.

"Tushy tear! Awkward moment time to go," Fermine snatched the remains fabric from one of the island stools, he quickly went to shuffle out of the house turning to shoot a look over his shoulder, "Don't look at my tushy."

"Uh, no danger of that, partner."

Fermine turned back at the door, "I love you Hannah Montana, Opal you too sweetheart, your dress is hanging in your closet," again Ophelia aka Opal did not respond as she muttered quietly under her breath.

He left a second later.

"Do you mind?" Jackson huffed at them, "I'm on the phone here, Alright? I've gotta life too, you know? And I would appreciate it if I could have one conversation without hearing the words Hannah Montana," he turned his back, ear pressed against the phone, "That's right girl, I know Hannah Montana and I got two incredible tickets for tomorrow night. Great, we'll see you then," he turned back to Miley, "I need two incredible seats tomorrow night."