"𝐈 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬!"

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄/ 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄/ 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

(Outfits down below bc Wattpad hates me. Don't spoil yourself by scrolling too far!!)

𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐀 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐏𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍, or wasn't around to see it happen? Well, dear reader, these bad things often happened to her precisely because she wasn't paying attention to one person in particular—her sister Miley Stewart and her little blonde enabler Lily Truscott.

It was a normal Sunday morning, Ophelia and their dad had gone to the doctors for a check up on her healing knee injury. Jackson, who only had a brain cell when it came to his baby sister, was at work being tormented by his little boss. Their absence left Miley alone with Lily on her laptop.

"This is so cool," Lily squealed, helping herself to Sodas before coming to sit by an eager Miley. "I can't believe how many people email Hannah Montana."

Miley cocked her head reading off some of her emails, "Dear Hannah, you rock!—Jill in Milwaukee."

"Aw!" They both cooed.

"Dear Hannah, you're awesome.—Danny in Iowa City."

"Ooh!"

"Dear Hannah, I love, love, love that scarf you wore at the video awards, where, where, where can I get one?—Jenny in Walla Walla Washington," Lily read off before one caught Miley's eye.

"Listen to this one, "Dear Hannah, I have this massive crush on a boy that doesn't know I exist—", they both rolled their eyes.

"Typical," Lily rolled her eyes.

"Yep," Miley agreed before looking back at her screen. "His locker's three down from mine, what should I do? Your biggest fan, Becca from Malibu." Becca from Malibu?"

Lily gasped, "You don't think it could be Becca Welled from Homeroom?"

They both turned their heads off in thought. "I'm thinking it's a good shot—let's see, who's three doors down—," Miley gasped.

"Oliver?!" They both shrieked.

Miley made a face in disgust, "Becca Weller is crushing on Oliver—oh my god, just wait till I tell Ofie, she's gonna have a field day," she said as she started typing up her reply. "Dear, Becca, if he won't ask you out, you ask him. Rock his world, sincerely, Hannah Montana."

Lily nodded in appreciation.

"Making the world a better place for love," she giggled along with Lily. As she went to close her laptop a new Email came through.