"𝐃𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲, 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐌𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐎𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫!"

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎/ 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎/ 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎

(Outfits up top^^)

𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐀 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐔𝐏 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐏𝐀𝐋 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌, her arms cushioned on the sofa in front of her, her songbook laid out turned onto an empty page. She had her head pressed against the white leather rhythmically clucking the end of her ball point pen.

"Come on brain, think of things. Come on brain be so smart," she muttered tiredly, quietly lamenting the fact she couldn't seem to vomit out Hannah Montana's next hit single. She wondered if their dad was having a better time than she was.

He could just pull hits out of thin air and here she was, struggling.

With a frustrated sigh, Ofie sat up and slammed her songbook shut, throwing her pen off somewhere in her frustration. She scratched at her scalp in exhaustion before standing up and leaving the room.

She bounded down the stairs to find the lights in the kitchen on, spotting their dad having a late night snack. He looked up at her and raised a curious brow. "Now what's got you up?"

"Can't sleep, tried to write," she blew a raspberry, giving him a thumbs down. "Now I'm here, hungry and craving pop tarts . You?" She prompted as she shuffled towards the cabinets to look for her pop tarts only to come up empty handed, her eye twitched and her vision tunnelled for a moment,"scratch that, ice cream and waffles," she muttered to herself, angrily tossing the empty box into the trash, ignoring the crack in her heart at the sight.

"Couldn't sleep, tried to write," he blew raspberry and gave her a thumbs down in an imitation of her earlier statement. "I told Jackson to stop eating your pop tarts, but he's like a vacuum, sucks up anything that isn't nailed down," he said noting her expression.

She waved him off, opening the freezer to pull out a tub of vanilla ice cream and a box of frozen waffles, "It's fine. I'll hide all his shoes in the morning," she yawned as she popped two waffles into the toaster.

"Vindictive," her father commented as he spooned at his sundae. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"You only get vindictive if something's bothering you, come on, tell your old man."

Ophelia sighed as she put the box back in the freezer. "Miley hasn't liked a song I've written for her in the past two weeks," she pouted.

"Did she say that?"

"No," Ofie grunted as she pulled the ice cream scoop out of the drawer, cracking open the tub she took a large scoop out and ate it, "but I know she's thinking it," she whined through a mouthful of ice cream.