"𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐤."

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑/ 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄.

𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐀 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐒 𝐀 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃, a lollipop in mouth. She came around the corner to find her dad holding the large fish he had wrestled an old lady for at the supermarket.

"First it was her, then it was me—."

"Alright," Jackson stopped him, "Alright, Dad, I get it," he sat at the table with an embarrassed grimace as Ophelia moved towards the fridge.

"So what's it gonna be, Bucky?" Their dad asked the fish, "Panfried or Barbecue?"

"Dad," both Jackson and Ofie complained.

"Remember what we said about naming the fish?"

"What?" He turned the fishes head towards Jackson.

"It makes them a little harder to eat."

Ophelia grabbed a Gatorade from the fridge, "Hey, Daddy?"

"Yea, Baby?" He turned around as she leaned against the counter, pulling her lollipop from her mouth, book placed delicately on the counter.

"Can I go to Johnny's tonight?" She asked, cracking open her bottle, "We wanna study for the science midterm on Monday."

Their dad cocked his head, "I would but I have somewhere to be tonight and I would prefer you at home," he confessed, "You can invite him here," he suggested and Ophelia scrunched her nose.

"And have Miley drool over him like a Rottweiler over a T-Bone?" She raised her brows, "I'd rather not. I'll tell him you said no," she turned on her heel grabbing her book to jog back upstairs only for her sister to come barreling down gripping her hand and dragging her back towards the kitchen.

"Dad," Miley started in excitement, "I know we have midterms Monday, but the new Ashton Kutcher movie is previewing tonight!"

Ophelia tried to pry herself free from her sister's grip, not at all interested, but Miley held on like a vice. "How many "pretty"s do I have to put before "please" for you to let us go."

Ophelia grunted, "I don't wanna go."

"Hush," Miley scolded.

"No..."

"Pretty?"

Their dad moved to escape towards the fridge, "Pretty—?"

Nothing.

"Pretty? Pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty please dad! Please!" She begged ducking under his arm to block his view of the fridge.

"Whoa!" Their dad waved his hand.

"We can go?"

"You can stop," he huffed, "You know you gotta study, besides your sister doesn't want to go. She doesn't like Ashton Kutcher."

Miley gasped and looked to her sister in outrage, "How can you not like Ashton Kutcher?"

"Because Paul Rudd exists and has a personality," Ophelia hummed looking down at her toes.

"I'm gonna ignore you said that," her sister shook her head in shame, turning back to their father,"I know that we have tests but think of it this way, midterms are halfway to finals. So I only have to study about half as hard. And since I study twice as hard as everybody else —."

"I do not accept that!" Ophelia interrupted.

"—I only need to study a quarter , so I'm done, see how that works?"