"𝐎𝐡, 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐁𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧!"

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓/ 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐍

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓/ 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐍

(Outfits up top^^)

𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐀 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐌𝐑. 𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐀 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐀'𝐒 𝐃𝐀𝐘. He happened to be the Humanities teacher for the eighth grade, the drama teacher and American History teacher so a good chunk of her week was spent under his manic ways. They were going through trust fall exercises and Ofie was doing most of the falling.

"Don't you dare drop me," she snapped at Atticus who smiled mischievously at her, motioning for her to turn around.

She turned facing the stage.

"Okay, and trust."

Ofie fell back, her bad knee extended and for a moment she panicked as she dropped farther than anticipated but Atticus caught her just before she hit the ground.

"Atti!" She huffed as he stood her upright, pressing against her back to wrap her in a quelling hug.

"I caught you didn't?" He laughed and she elbowed him in the stomach.

"Alright, very nice people!" Mr. Corelli stood on stage motioning for people to gather around.

Atticus lifted Ofie up in a way that reminded her of Johnny and set her down softly in front of the stage.

"Now that you have clearly mastered the trust exercise—you—you're ready to act!" He gave them a thumbs up. "But!" He held up a finger. "The secrets to acting is reacting," he turned to Oliver and screamed in his face startling the boy so much he went toppling into Atticus who caught him.

"You see that! He reacted. He didn't think, did you?" He pointed at Oliver who flinched.

"I-I try not to sir."

"And you're great at it."

Mr. Corelli moved through the students. "I want you all living in that mo—aahhh!" He screamed in Ofie's face and the girl raised her brow in amusement.

"Nice try, I have a big brother and a psycho older cousin, you're gonna have to try harder than that," she drawled giving him an indulgent smile.

He went to turn away in thought,"Ah, mhmm—Ahh!" He tried Miley but she shook her head pointing at her sister.

"We share said brother and psycho cousin, nice try though."

"Ahh!" Mr. Corelli turned to yell suddenly in Lily's face, being the only child that she is, she screamed.

"Nice work, you get an A for the day," he praised.

"I'll take a B if you stop doing that!" Lily huffed pressing a startled hand to her chest.