"𝐈 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭--𝐈 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬."

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍/ 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓.

𝐎𝐏𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐋𝐈𝐋𝐘--𝐋𝐎𝐋𝐀 𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀𝐇 𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆

𝐎𝐏𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐋𝐈𝐋𝐘--𝐋𝐎𝐋𝐀 𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀𝐇 𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆. Opal was hardly paying attention on the phone with her manager. She was getting swamped with writing gigs left right and centre. Sometimes her manager was too good at his job.

"Okay, can you get me till the end of next week, I'll have demos done for them by then, is that okay?"

"That's better than okay, kid," he told her on the other end. "Don't burn yourself out, they know you got school and stuff."

"Thank you Victor."

"No problem. We'll slow down after this is done, give you time to do kid shit," he said down the other side end. "Take care, call me later. I'll pick you up tomorrow at three."

"Bye."

She hung up as Hannah came back from the stage spotting out feathers. "So what did you think?"

"This pyjamas are so cute," Lola all but squealed.

"I was talking about the song."

"Oh, love that too but I can't wear it."

Collin had finally stopped needing her to baby him and was doing all good on his own but that didn't mean she wasn't watching.

"Oh! When we're at the mall tomorrow I want to get something cool to wear," Lola said and the sisters grimaced similarly.

"Oh! I forgot, publicity thing," Hannah said moving to the changing room.

"And I have to be in the studio tomorrow," Opal said apologetically. "What about Saturday?" She suggested.

Lola made a face of thought, "Uh, Saturday, Saturday. Can't, Lakers game with my dad. How about Sunday?"

Hannah was tugged into changing room, mid reply.

"Can't. Costume fitting  Sunday morning," Hannah finished having changed out of her pyjama look.

Lola looked to Opal who shook her head, " I have brunch with Kelly. What about Sunday afternoon?"

"Uh, no dinner with my grandparents, I love 'em but the smell like oat—."

Hannah went sprinting away when her next number started playing.

"—meal!" She finished three minutes later as Hannah came running backstage.

"Oh! I love the smell of oatmeal," she sighed and Opal hummed in agreement.

"Not when it's mixed with mouthwash and my Grandmother's B. O."

"Your grandmother has surprisingly strong BO if I'm honest, can't miss her."