Prologue

Check-'Mate'....Game over Alpha

So this is my new story...werewolf and a whole lot more. I hope you all enjoy it!

vote comment and all that good shit..let me know what ya think!

<3 Stephi

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Prologue

   Not all stories finish off with a happy ending. No, some end with death or an un-happy sort of ending. All parent's give their children the hope and stories of how they got their happy ever after in hopes that they will get theirs too.

I didn't get any of that. I didn't get the parent's who loved and adored me or their stories about a great life that was waiting for me. I was abandoned in the middle of the woods. No name, no nothing, except for the clothes on my back and a tattered pink blanket.

I was lucky enough to be found though. I happened to be placed on someone's territory. Not just any territory, but the territory of assassin's. A mixed group, containing all breeds of the supernatural. They were all elite, powerful, deadly. Everyone in the sup world,who knew of them, feared them.

They accepted me into their 'family' immediatly and trained me to be the person I am today. I'm one of the best and no I'm not being cocky. I also happen to be a werewolf. A pure white wolf, a rarity in our world. I was stronger then your average were and also had even more heightened senses.

My beauty also helped lure in my prey. I have long pin-straight raven black hair down to the middle of my back, a toned, strong, sun-kissed body, and vibrant glowing violet eye's. I was a force to be wreckoned with. After all I was trained by one of the best, my adopted father, Raphael.

I don't know where I would be without him taking me in. I assume dead in those wood's where I was carlessly left, like garbage, as if I wasn't a living breathing person. I alway's swore that if I ever found my biological parent's, I would most likely kill them. Raphael laughed everytime I said that, mostly because he knew I would and there was nothing he could do to stop me.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not entirely heartless, but I was taught to never show weakness or strong emotions, well except love. Love was an exception to the rule, one thing we alway's had and looked for. I loved Raphael like a daughter loves a father. He also had a mate, Morgana, I loved her as a mother. They both treated me like I was their blood daughter and I loved them for it. They were like me, werewolves, so they taught me everything there was to learn about being a wolf.

I also had a great group of friends. They were assassin's like me and we trained and went on mission's together, well when there were group missions. Sometimes we would get hired separetly. We were all also home schooled together. We never stepped inside a real school for fear of us going off on people. We didn't want to gain attention considering what we were.

We weren't a council, those didn't exist. We were an elite underground group of assassin's people could hire to take out their problems. We were expensive to hire and hard to get. 

I loved how my life was and wouldn't change it for anything, but sometimes things come into your life, some for the good and some for the bad. All we can do is just roll with it...even if in the end it kills us.