Chapter 2

I found out that I leave in 2 days. This was going to be way more difficult then any of my other missions. Sure I have killed many werewolves, even lower class Alpha's, but this one was going to be the hardest yet. Lucian was the strongest in the country and I was even skeptical of wether I could do the job or not, but I'll be damned if I let someone else take the 10 mil that is meant for me.

My father was worried for me as well and that wasn't normal. He always had complete faith in me that I would get the job done and make it home safe and sound. Sometimes bloody, but alive all the same.

Kay was excited for me, she never really got big missions like Damien and I, so she pretty much lived through me. When I told Damien about it, he was unusually quiet, which was not like him at all. I was definatly going to find out why before I left.

As a pre ritual for anyone who goes out on a hit, we always went out to the bar. It was a bar for the supernatural so those pesky underage law's didn't apply for us. Besides, it takes alot more alcohol to get us drunk then the average human.

"Damien, your coming out tonight right?" I asked him as I watched him beat the punching bag to death. He stopped mid punch, looked at me and smirked. "I wouldn't miss goin out to the bar, you know that." He said and I laughed. "Yeah yeah yeah..alway's wanting to cause trouble." I tsked him and he chuckled.

"Like you don't like to cause trouble too. If I don't say so myself, your even worse then me and that is saying something, especially because I am a demon." I rolled my eyes and layed my hands on my hips.

"Oh please, you are the worst of the worst when it comes to causing trouble. Your the one who wanted to get me starting into the whole 'let's raise hell' crap. You taught me all I know." I smiled cheekly at him and he nodded in affirmation.

"I sure did, didn't I? I turned you into the bad girl after my own little black heart." He said, his voice getting lower as he stepped closer to me. "Have I ever told you how sexy you are?" He whispered into my ear and I shivered. Like I said he is the only man to ever make me feel this way.

"Yes you have, but I sure do love hearing you say it to me." I said and bit my bottom lip and he licked up my neck. "Good." His lips roughly landed on mine into a passionate and brutal kiss.

------

Kay and I were upstairs getting ready, well more I was and she was rumaging through my vast closet. I chose red leather pants and a black lace tank. I adorned my black demi bra because the shirt was see through. I liked to show off a little skin, what can I say. I also chose the fit because it was easy to move in, just in case anyone wanted to show up and start shit that I would have to finish.

"Why can't I ever just find something and throw it on like you can?" I shrugged. "Because you try to heard? here move over and let me find you something, your driving me and my closet nuts right now." I manuvered around her and went on a search.

I plucked out a red halter top that showed of the tummy and a pair of dark blue skinny jeans and handed them to her. "See? Now was that so hard princess?" I asked and she scoffed at me. "Whatever..I was about to do that before you interrupted me." She grumbled and walked into the bathroom to change. I laughed.

We all met downstairs when we were all dressed and ready to go. Kay, Brian, Tanya..who was Brians girlfriend, Rob..who I swore wanted in Kay's pants but the girl was to blind to see it, me, and Damien. Everyone looked hot, especially Damien.