Chapter 4

I ran into the motel room and immedialty signed onto my computer. I had to get ahold of my father and Dante and tell them that my damn hit was my mate. How could this possibly be happening to me? Honestly the odds were so not in my favor. Killing my mate would be the worst thing imaginable to our kind.

It wouldn't necessary effect him as it would me because he doesn't know that his mate is right under his nose. So maybe I will just have to keep it that way and do the job Ii was assigned to do. Cruel, but life it what it is.

I got into my Skype account and seen that my father was on. He picked up the call as soon as it rang. "Sin, what's the matter? You look frazzled." He said and I rolled my eyes. "Dad I need you to get Dante, he needs to hear this to." I said in a rush and he looked worried, but nodded and went to get him.

I seen Dante come into the background and my father sat back down. "Sin, what's your progress?" Dante asked and I laughed, but not in a humouress way. "We have a bit of a problem. Lucian, my target, just so happens to be my frigin mate!" They both gasps and had wide eyes. "Are you sure Sin? This is something you have to be absolutely positive about."

I scoffed. "Of course I'm sure! He couldn't tell I was his mate because my scent is hidden and all that, but I could tell. Shit he even touched my shoulder and asked if I was new around here! This could be a disaster if he looks into my eye's at any point and time. What the hell am I going to do?" 

My father smiled and looked at Dante, who just smirked and nodded. I was slighty confused. "What is with the smiling? This isn't a time to be all smily." I said. "Sin, all you need are some contacts. His wolf won't be able to see your true eyes with those, so it won't be a problem id he looks into your eyes." Dante explained.

It dawned on me that they were in fact correct, why didn't I think of that? Stupid Sin, something so simple, yet I completely forgot about. "Yeah, I completely forgot that I could do that. Where am I going to get colored contacts because I'm sure this damn town doesn't have that kind of thing and if I order them off line or something, I won't see them for a few days." I asked.

"We will have Damien blink them to you, but make it fast, I don't want anyone catching his scent. That could cause more trouble." My father said and I nodded in understanding. "Ince you have those contacts, you will be able to go out and get close to him. See his weaknesses and when he will be alone and all that." Dante explained and I scoffed.

"I know this, I'm not an amature you know." I stressed and they both chuckled. "We know that sweetheart, but this is your mate your dealing with and all bets are off. I will be surprised if you can even go through with it." My father explained and I frowned.

Was that true? Was I not going to be able to kill him? I know my wolf will practically hate me for the rest of my life, but I had to do what I had to do. I shrugged. "Well if worse comes to worse, someone else will have to complete it then." They both nodded.

"Alright hun, Damien will be there shortly to hand over the contacts. Call us and let us know your progress as it goes." Dante said and I smiled at him and said my good byes to both him and my father.

I decided then, that I was in need of a nice hot shower before I faced any more problems today.