Chapter 7

I woke up alone and a little sore. That was to be expected. Rolling over I looked around the room, just out of habit more then anything else. There was a small bottle on the dresser at the other end of the room. I don't remember having nor leaving a jar there.

I got up and walked to the dresser, looking arouynd cautiously. Nothing else was moved and I couldn't smell anything but Damien scent in the air. Shrugging I walked and picked up the bottle.

It was filled with a red-brownish color of liquid and I smiled. There was a note that was placed underneath the bottle as well and I picked it up. 

This is what you asked for. Use the whole bottle and get it done. I want you home with me where you belong.

I placed the note back on the dresser, reminding myself to throw it out once I leave. I took the bottle of Belladonna and placed it in my bag. No one would be able to smell it through the jar, so I wasn't worried about that. I just knew I had to keep my purse with me at all times and not let anyone touch it.

I decided to call my father to let him know my progress and what was going on. As usual he picked up on the first ring. "Hello babygirl, how are you?" He asked. "I'm good dad, Damien dropped off the good so now I'm half way there. He likes me. I can tell by the way he acts and the fact that we went out on a date yesterday." I explained. 

"Good, we all miss you and want you home. So now that you have what you need how are you going to slip it to him?" I sighed and thought about it. I mean there were plently of ways I could do it. Dip my dagger in it, or an arrow, or the old fashioned slip it in his drink trick. I just didn't know what to do. Not to mention the whole having second thoughts thing.

That reminded me of something. "I don't know yet dad, hey listen, can you find me out any info on Lucian's brother, Liam for me? He seems shady and I want to know what his deal is with me. He looks at me like he knows what I am. It's not comforting because if he does know he will ruin everything before I have a chance to complete the mission." I asked.

"Hmm, that isn't good. Just steer clear of him for awhile and I will see what I can find out about him. Anything else to report?" I thought about it. "Oh, last night rogues tried to attack me in the girls bathroom on our date. Three of them and they were disgusting. Luckily I screamed like a girl and an employee walked in and told them to get out. I could of taken them on, but not without drawing attention to myself." I added.

"Well, things are just getting complicated all over aren't they. Be careful Sin, we don't know what is going on there." I nodded absentmindedly. "Will do dad, give mom a hug and kiss for me." He assured me he would and we said out goodbyes.

I decided to get dressed and head into the city that Lucian took me to last night. I was hoping I would run into those rogues again and do some damage. My wolf was itching for a fight and what better way to do it then by rogue hunting.

The ride was about an hour, the same length of time it took Lucian and me to get here. I parked my car on the side of the busy strip and got out. I took a deep breath of air and could almost smell the rancid wet dog smell. 

The same smell from last night. They were still here and now all I had to do was find them.