Chapter 8

I woke up at about 9 in the morning, but I made no move to get out of bed. I thought about what I should do today, but my mind was drawing a blank. Maybe I should sneak on the pack territory and see if I can find out any information.

Our the better option, go back into the city and see if I can find those rogues again and torture some information out of them. I smiled to myself. That was indeed the best option. Ii didn't need someone to catch me on the pack lands, not that they would, but I couldn't even risk Lucian finding me sneaking around. 

That would be bad for everyone.

I finally decided to pour myself out of bed and get dressed. I choice some black leather pants and a black halter top. I through my hair into a high pony tail and applied some makeup to my eyes. 

I threw on my gun holster and put my two guns in their place. Both filled with silver bullets. A girl could never be to careful, especially in this line of business. Rogues were unpredictable and I wasn't taking any chances, especially if Liam was with them again. 

I grabbed my purse, checking once more to see if the Belladonna was safely nestled inside, which it was. It still amazed me how something so small and simple as a little bottle of liquid was so lethal.

Finally, I grabbed my leather jacket and put it on. 

I walked outside, locking the motel door, got in my car, and made my way to the city.

------

I arrived about an hour later, I wasn't in a rush so I took my sweet old time. I parked my car in the same spot as it was the day before. I really had no plan on where to look for these rogues, but at least I knew their scent.

I spritzed myself one last time with my scent camoflague and got out of the car. First thing was first. Coffee and alot of it. 

I walked a bit down the road until I seen a nice little cafe. I walked in and was immediatly assaulted with the smell of coffee beans and a small smile came to my lips. I quickly looked around and took in a deep breath. 

There were wolves in here, but not the one's I was looking for or familar with. I walked to the counter and ordered myself a Caramel Machiato and took a seat in one of the corner tables. I sat there sipping my coffee going over places in my head of where these rogues would be.

I figured I should try out the same pub as yesterday, it wasn't like I had anymore leads as it was. I sipped my coffee until it was finished and got up to leave. I walked to the trash and threw out my cup. As I turned around I ran into a solid mass of male.

Odd, I never really run into anyone unless it's on purpose. That is if it's not one person in particular. I sighed and looked up. "You know this stalking thing is very unflattering." I said to him and he chuckled deeply.

"You love it baby." Damian responded and I just shrugged it out and moved aside and walked out. He followed in tow. "So let me guess, your out to find some rogues?" He asked, walking in step with me.

"Yep, I had nothing better to do and it seemed like the best option. I can't exactly go explore the pack lands without someone asking questions. So I decided to beat the shit out of some nasty ass wolves instead." I finished with a bright cheesy smile on my face and he smiled back, shaking his head.