TWO : TWO

2:2

No matter how much Uea tried to push it to the back of his mind, he couldn't just ignore the fact that he was going to attend a high society gala with, king that too. The thought alone was enough to give him jitters. Uea was excited, no doubt about it. But he was also aware of the fact that he was going to be rubbing shoulders with high society.

He somehow knows that if he says to king that he was feeling uncomfortable, king would definitely leave that instant. But then again it was King's family that was hosting the gala and King was the one who was the son of the host. It would be very difficult for him to leave. But he knows King, King is a type of a person who is stubborn to the bone. If he wants to leave, he would leave.

Here he was, staring at his reflection in the mirror, wearing a suit he never thought he would wear. Uea won't lie, It was a beautiful suit, perfectly tailored to hug his body in all the right places, even though he can feel every second how bare his back was. The fabric felt luxurious against his skin, but he couldn't shake the feeling of being exposed. There was a white chain dangling from his shoulder, which was attached to his suit hip. He would feel the momentary coldness of the chain when he moved. And believe it when Uea says that the suit would definitely be more than his whole wardrobe. All these, felt strange to him, like he was playing a character in a movie.

 All these, felt strange to him, like he was playing a character in a movie

His thoughts were interrupted when he heard the bell. That must be the person that King told him about. The one who would be escorting him. That word is enough to bring anxiety for him. The bell rang again, so Uea hurriedly got everything he needed. His wallet, his phone.

He walked towards the door, he felt nervous. Its not like it was King's family member, but that person was someone from the house. He definitely didn't want to give a bad impression.

As soon as he opened the door, he saw a man , a very attractive man. He looked like he was in his late twenties, but there was something about him that made Uea think he was much older. The man had his hair pulled back in a ponytail and was dressed in a black and white bodyguard suit. There was a batch on his right shoulder. Uea feels like he had already seen it somewhere.

"Khun Uea?" the man asked .

"Yes," Uea replied, giving the man a wai.

"My name is Big. I think Khun King told you about me. I would be escorting you to the main house today. Khun King will be waiting for you there." Big gestured him to go.

Even though Uea was a little nervous, he chose to follow Big and locked his door. A car was already there for them. Even though he didn't know much about cars, he could tell it was an Audi. To be exact, a black Audi.