FIVE:ONE

5:1

Uea was so mesmerized in the song that he didn't even notice when it finished and everyone one clapping. The thundering sounds of the claps did nothing to break his eyes from Wik.

Should he move? Should he go to the stage? And what? Say Thank you?

That's simply ridiculous. Even for Uea. Nope that would be embarrassing. He is not gonna do that.

Just as he was thinking of doing something doing really embarrassing, there was a hand on his shoulder.

Uea startled slightly and quickly turned around. And his breath got caught.

It was Angel.

The only singer that has everyone on chokehold with his singing. His soft voice, those teasing melodies and the heart reaching lyrics. The sounds usually makes people smile and feel a sense of joy, but when they read the lyrics, a wave of sadness washes over them. It was as if the singer had tapped into a realm of emotions that resonated deep within anyone's soul.

Uea gulps. His eyes wide. The only thing is going on in his mind is Angel's.

He tries to focus on something else. Anything, but unfortunately the only thing he notices is Angel's smile and stupidly enough the mole in the side of his eyes.

And oh did he say his smile? Uea feels awkward. Stiff. He tried to say something but his voice got caught. But thankfully seems like Angel had enough of his silence and takes the first initiative to say something.

"He looks beautiful right?" Angel asked with a soft teasing voice.

Halt. Halt Uea. What....

Uea was bewildered at what he had. Apparently that's what it needed for Uea to find his voice again.

"What?", Uea himself whimpered slightly hearing his own soft scratchy voice.

Angel chuckled at that. "P'Kim looks beautiful while singing doesn't he? But be careful young man, that beautiful person is mine."

Oh, it was true then,Wik, being in a committed relationship, married even, now he had confirmation. And apparently that person is Angel.No wonder, whenever Wik and Angel made public appearances together, their bond seemed unbreakable. In every photograph, they shared a radiant smile, their eyes locked in a deep connection.

Well Uea should make it clear to the man that he has no sort of feelings like that, even if Uea knows that the man himself is joking.

"No, no it isn't like that, I just like khun Wik's voice and his song really helped me in bad times."Hearing that, Angel softly chuckled to himself. Again that smile.

But before they could say something else, several gunshot sounds rang out. Uea's heart stopped, his mind going blank as fear gripped him tight. He knew he should move, but his feet refused to cooperate, feeling as though they were made of jelly.

Amidst the chaos, there were shouts and screams, followed by more gunshots. Uea's eyes darted around, desperately searching for King. Panic consumed him, making it difficult to think clearly or make sense of the terrifying situation unfolding before him.

A sudden hand grabbed his wrist, yanking him away from the turmoil. Uea turned to face the person, it was Angel. His face etched with concern and determination. But Uea get the feeling that Angel knows what he is doing. Without a word, he pulled him away from the rush, his grip firm yet gentle.