THREE

3

To be honest, Uea really should have seen it coming. I mean, King and his family are crazy famous! But for some reason, he convinced himself that it wouldn't be THAT level of fame. He probably just wanted to make himself feel better. But the truth is, reality hit him hard. As soon as he stepped out of the car, cameras were flashing like crazy.

As soon as they got out of the car, at least 5 bodyguards were right behind them. The reporters were flashing their cameras non-stop and seemed to have forgotten their manners as they shouted various questions all at once. Khun King why didn't you attend any other family parties? Khun King how come you never show up with your family?Khun King is that your partner?

And the most horrifying one for Uea? Khun King is that your fiancée?

Uea resisted the urge to bolt from the venue, thanks to King's supportive hand on his bare skin. It was a comforting gesture that helped him ease up and feel at ease. King seemed to sense Uea's tension and hastened their entry. Unfortunately, Uea's family was hosting the event, so they had to endure some photo ops. Uea was anxious about how he looked in the pictures, hoping he didn't resemble someone who just chugged a sour drink.

As soon as it was finished, King tugged Uea toward the entrance. And mannnn the interior of the hotel was just as spectacular as it seemed outside. He was busy looking around when he heard King talking.

"You ok?" King softly asked him looking with the sincerest eyes Uea has ever seem.

Uea gave a small smile in return and nodded. "Yes, I am fine, you don’t need to worry. But you should have told me that i would have my picture fixate on media when I agreed to go with you"

King's face turned into panic. Uea could tell. "Are you angry? Actually, I really didn't expect that there would be this much media present here"

Uea should have replied but a bodyguard who was trailing them replied.

"Khun King, the media must have been made aware that you would be present today. And you have not made your face seen  at family parties for more than 5 years, so the media must be curious."

King just glared at the guard "And pray tell how did the news leak?"

Now that's another side Uea was discovering of King. King was always soft spoken and dandy kind of person in office. He never raised his voice at anyone. Not even using hard voice. And commanding? Far from it. Since they worked under a boss.

But this King? He was a sight to see. His commanding aura, his way of speaking with his staff knowing what he was doing, it made Uea like him a little more than before. Because this King was not a reckless flirt. He wished to see more of him.

"Apologies Khun King, I have not heard much but it was Khun  Venice from whom the media got the sniff from"