lAdder

Aria's POV

We have been in this room since nine this morning. it's seven at night right now and we are both terrified.

We have tried to open her door so many times and even debated jumping out the window but it's too high for both of us.

I'm starving and So is Spencer. she let me have the granola bar I had in my bag and I gave her my water bottle.

"Aria how long do u think we're gonna be in here." she asked

"I don't know but I'm scared." I said going to lay down next to her

"What if it takes two days. we don't have food or water."

"The girls said they couldn't get into the house but maybe they could throw us food through the window."

"That's actually a really good idea." I sais as I dialled Hanna's number.

"Aria did something happen? Is everything ok?" She asked sounding concerned

" Yeah everything is fine it's just we have no food or water so can you guys like come over and throw us some trough my bedroom window?"

"Ya for sure we're on our way." she said

"Did you by any chance ask her to bring a toilet." Spencer asked laughing nervously

"Please tell me your kidding!" I said worried.

She didn't say anything

"Spencer! No I didn't ask her. please stop drinking water." I said grabbing the water bottle from her.

"Well I'm sorry but peeing is a normal thing right?"

"Ya but you are not peeing in my room Spencer" I said grossed out by the idea.

"I'll try not to." she said laughing again.

About 20 minutes later Hanna, Emily and Ali showed up with our food and drinks.

They managed to get most of it through my window. They did miss A few times but that's it.

"Is everything ok up there." Emily asked

"Ya except Spencer really has to use the bathroom" I said and of course Hanna laughed

"Haha very funny." she yelled from my bed.

"The water bottles are big enough just give her one of those." Ali said also laughing.

"Doesn't Toby have one of those big ladders?" Emily said and Spencer immediately shot up and ran to the window.

"Emily you're a freaking genius. call him now." she demanded

Emily called Toby and he showed up two hours later with his massive ladder. He had work so he couldn't exactly just leave.

We hear the ladder hit the window sill and we both got of the bed.

It was 11 now and we were both so tired.

"You girls ready?" Toby said opening the window wider

"Aria go first." Spencer told me but I let her go first because she was clearly dying for a bathroom and I felt bad.

Toby brought her down and then he came back up for me. he grabbed me by the waist and brought me all the way down.

I ran to hug Spencer and she hugged me back.

"Please can someone take me to a bathroom before I explode." she said whining as we all laughed at the situation

"Come to my place spence." Toby said

"Ok but Aria has to come to too." she said as we both got into Toby's car.

We got to Toby's house and Spencer ran to the bathroom. I went after her and then Toby made us both dinner.

"Are you girls ok?" He asked and we nodded.

"Thank god A didn't hurt us." Spencer said as someone knocks on the door.

Toby went to answer it and when I saw who it was I was speechless.