PrepAring

Spencer's POV

Now that Ezra officially has the house, we can finally start decorating the inside.

He put me and Emily in charge of furniture, Hanna and Alison in charge of a wardrobe, Caleb and Toby in charge of construction, fixing and painting and himself as the boss I guess.

He gave each pair of us a credit card and told us to get whatever we needed. I was just wondering where he has all this money from.

Emily and I went to plenty of stores and furniture places to get everything that we needed and the trucks should have it all at the house by tomorrow.

I showed Ezra everything we got and he loved it.

"Thank you so much girls." he said giving us both high fives.

"No problem Mr.Fitz" Em said quickly correcting herself with Ezra.

He laughed and walked off to go check on Caleb and Toby.

Hanna's POV

Me and Ali are shopping for clothes and we could not be happier. We get to shop for twins and it's basically like shopping for a mini version of ourselves and a mini version of Caleb.

We found the cutest pink dresses and cute little boy clothes for the other twin. It was harder to find nice boy clothes but we managed. We got a lot of doubles of shirts but one in blue and the other in pink, or just opposite colours.

My favourite part was the shoes. they had so many different pairs and they were all so cute and tiny. I wanted to buy all of them but Ali convinced me not to.

We ended up with more than a trunk full of bags and we brought them back to Ezra's and arranged them all in the closet of the nursery that was now painted a very light shade of pink halfway and a light shade of blue the other half thanks to Toby and Caleb.

"You guys are doing a really good job considering we've only been working on it one day." Ali said

"Thanks now get out of here. It smells like paint and it's gross" Caleb said scooting us both out of the room.

We went downstairs to ask Ezra if he needed any help and he asked us to paint.

We put on one of the old shirts he had brought and picked up paint rollers and started painting the wall and we didn't stop until it was almost dark.

Half the house is already ready for decorating and we have about two weeks left before he shows it to Aria for Her birthday.

"Ok so now that you guys are all here." Ezra said " I wanted to ask you something."

We all looked at each other kind of knowing what he was going to say.

"What do you want to tell us?" I asked excitedly

"Well I just wanted to let you know that I'm going to ask Aria to Mary me." he said smiling. We all cheered.

"That's great Ezra! Do you have a ring?" Ali asked eagerly

"Yes I do. Do you want to see it?"

"Yes!" I yelled running over to see the box in his hands and everyone followed.

He opened it and it was gorgeous.

"Holy Crap!" Emily exclaimed and we all laughed.

"Well I wanted to do something really big kind of like a fairy tale because Aria loves books and I think it would be cool."

"That's awesome Ezra!" I said

"If you need help with Anything just call us or ask us and we would be happy to do anything." Caleb said

"Thank you. I will. now why don't you guys get home before it gets too dark. I don't want anything bad happening to you guys." he said

"Gosh you're such a dad." I said walking out of the house laughing

I saw him smile on my way out and it made me happy that Aria had someone like this in her life. Someone this special who loves her so much. She is going to have the best birthday she has ever had with what Ezra has planned.
.i
.
.
.
.
.
.
...

Hey you guys! Thank you so much for 12k. it really mean a lot.

Sorry I haven't been posting very often. Now that it's summer I will have the opportunity to post a lot more.

Also I wanted to wish a very happy birthday to @cici_rushing🎉🎈🎊🎂.

Thanks again!

-Samantha 💋