Dresses

Aria's POV

After what happened to Spencer, I realized that you never know what's going to happen in life. That's why I told Ezra I want to get married as soon as possible. I don't want to risk anything bad happening to either of us before we decide to get married and then it's to late to do anything about it.

"Aria are you sure you want to do this?" He asked staring me in the eyes

"I'm positive Ezra. I really want to do this. I'm ready."

"Well what about next month? How does that sound for you?"

"It's perfect." I replied kissing him

"Are you still meeting up with spencer?" He asked grabbing Olivia out of her crib.

I nodded.

"The police department is making her take test for STI's and then they will send her off for a pregnancy test in a week or so but she says that she probably isn't pregnant because Melissa made her take five and they were all negative. They are also going to see if they can find any DNA but they say that it is very unlikely."

"Well tell me how that goes. I'm taking Olivia to the doctors and I guess we will go shopping for a wedding tux and a dress for her." He said getting her dressed.

"Alright well I'm going to head out. See you later. I love you." I said kissing him and then Olivia.

It was quicker for me to walk to Spencer's house and on the way I bumped into Melissa.

"Aria! Hey. Are you coming with us to the police department?"

"Yea.. Where are you walking back from?"

"I'm just walking to blow off steam. I can't believe something like this would happen to Spencer."

"Me neither." I said

"Who could have done this? I don't understand".

"Well I don't think it was -A because none of us have gotten a text explaining what happened."

"This is horrible. Okay let's hurry up cause Spencer is waiting in the car."

We got in Melissa's car and headed for the police station. Spencer looked better than yesterday but still looked horrible.

"I'm sorry." She said

"For what Spencer?" I asked confused

"For ruining your dinner. I didn't mean to do that."

"Spencer you didn't ruin anything. Don't say that."

She stopped talking after that. Well at least till we got to the police station and then she could not stop talking.

"We don't have to do this you know." Spencer suggested.

"But we do." Melissa said taking Spencer by the hand and gently pulling her out of the car.

I reassured her that everything was going to be fine. The police are only gonna ask her questions.

It took about an hour and Spencer obviously cried in there but she looked better. Like she had gotten everything off of her back.

"Are you ready to leave?" Melissa asked.

"Yeah." She said walking outside with us.
It was quiet for a while. We were all just staring at the sky and the clouds before driving back home.

"I'm getting married in a month." I finally blurted out 

"What?" Both Melissa and Spencer said excited.

" yeah. Me and Ezra finally decided."

"That's great Aria. I'm really happy for you." Melissa said

"Me too! But you need a dress Aria!" Spencer added

"We could go right now?" I suggested hesitantly.

"Yay!" Melissa exclaimed.

We headed for the dress store and Spencer seemed to be getting her mind of of the whole incident. She actually seed to be having fun.

We shopped for a couple of hours before I finally found a dress I really loved. The girls seemed to like it to.

"Aria you look gorgeous!" Melissa said

"Yeah you look really pretty." Spencer added

"Thanks."  I said hugging her.

I bought the dress all in one Payment because it was within my budget and then we left

I bought the dress all in one Payment because it was within my budget and then we left. I agreed to let Melissa be my wedding planner and then she drove me back home. They both came in and played with Olivia who was back from shopping with Ezra. He got her the most adorable little flower girl dress. I didn't let him see my dress and he didn't let me see the tux he bought either.

Melissa had to go but Spencer spent the evening here. At least it was keeping her mind off of what happened and that made us all happy.