I do untill the end

Aria's POV

I'm getting ready to walk down the aisle. I'm so nervous but I'm also so excited. I haven't seen Ezra all day and I just can't wait to just make him my husband. 

My dad is standing beside me and even though he is not quite happy with this wedding he still gave Ezra his blessing and he is being supportive. Mike agreed to be the ring bearer and Ezra's brother is his best man.

Olivia went down the aisle with Spencer because she couldn't quite walk on her own yet so spencer took her hand and helped her throw the flowers. Spencer was doing so much better and in glad to see her looking happy.

When it was finally time for me and my father to walk in, I got really excited. We walked through the doors and everyone turned to look at us and my smile was so big my cheeks were hurting.

The person marrying us gave his speech and then it was time for us to give our vows.

"Aria since the first time we met, I knew you were someone special. I knew you were someone I could trust and I knew you trusted me. I always knew this day would come but I never dreamed that it would happen so soon and I say that in the best was possible. I love you Aria and I always will until the day I die. I never want to see you hurt or sad or angry but those things are part of life and I will feel a lot better knowing I could be your shoulder to cry on when something doesn't go right for you. I know Me you and little Olivia will be happy forever."

He was starting to tear up which made me start to tear up.

"Ezra you have always been someone I could look up to.  You always encourage me and help me see light in the toughest of times. We have been through a lot of hard times with this pregnancy but you've have always managed to stay strong and help me get through it. I know that you will continue to do this for the rest of my life and you will be the best husband and the best father anybody could ever ask for. I love you so much." I said with a couple of happy tears streaming down my face.

"Do you Ezra Fitz, take Aria Montgomery to be your lawfully wedded wife ?"

"I do."

"And do you, Aria Montgomery take Ezra Fitz to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do"

"Ezra you may now kiss your lovely bride." 

He leaned in and kissed me and everyone started cheering.

The party was really fun and we all danced and had a great time. All the girls seemed to be having fun and enjoying the food. Hanna has been to that food table more times than anyone and she is the most drunk out of all of us but it's funny and at least she's having a lot of fun.

When it was finally time to leave I felt a little sad that this day was over. I didn't want it to end. I wanted it to last forever because everyone was having such a good time and everyone was so happy. I don't really know what the future has in store for any of us or what -A has in store for any of us but they haven't been around lately so that's good. 

Me and Ezra have no idea what we're doing for our future but we both hope it's something big. We have a family now so we have to stick together and I guess we'll find out soon enough.