Are you pregnAnt?

Emily's POV

My heart almost stopped and I felt sick to my stomach.

"Aria you think your pregnant or you know your pregnant?" I asked her really worried

"I think. I haven't taken a pregnancy test but I'm late."

"And it's Ezra's?" I asked stunned

"Yes Em if I'm pregnant its Ezra's."

"What the hell Aria! Your parents are going to kill you." I said not realizing she would get emotional

"No Aria I did mean for that to sound mean I'm just worried about you. You have to tell the other girls."

She looked at me with wide eyes and shook her head

"Em I can't tell them. they will get so mad."

"Did I get that mad?" I asked
Her

"No you didn't I just don't know how to tell them"

"Just do it like you told me. Start with saying you dated Ezra and then go into the pregnant thing."

"Ok that's a good idea thanks Em." she said coming to hug me.

Aria's POV

Em slept at my house and we invited the girls over first thing in the morning so I could tell them what I had to.

I was so nervous that I threw up. (although it could have been morning sickness) They should be here any minute now.

Spencer got here first followed by Ali and Hanna who arrived together.

"So are you ready to tell us what's wrong with you?" Hanna asked

"I think so" I said and I took a deep breath.
.

.

.

.

.

.
.
.
.
Hey guys. sorry for the short chapter but updates will be a lot more frequent from now on. I promise.

Anyways I hope you enjoy this story and I was thinking of having an Instagram for my fanfics. do you guys think it's a good idea?

Let me know in the comments

-Samantha 💋