hAppy birthdAy

Aria's POV

It's my birthday today and I'm spending the day with my family because after today I'm moving in with Ezra. His apartment is kinda small but we'll make it work.

"Aria we have to leave, our reservations are at seven." My mom yelled from downstairs.

"Coming." I yelled back

I grabbed my bag and headed downstairs.

"Ready?" My dad asked

"Yup." I answered heading out the door.

We got to the restaurant and we sat in a booth.

"Are you excited to move out?" Mike asked

"I'm happy, not excited because I still love you guys and I'm gonna miss you." I said side hugging him.

"You can always stay Aria." my dad said trying to convince me not to leave.

"Dad I'm already leaving but I will still visit you, and I'll see mom and Mike at school." I said

"Well I just want you to be happy and if Ezra makes you happy then that's fine with both of us." my mom said

"Can we order now?" Mike said

We all laughed and ordered our food. We left the restaurant at About eight and then we headed back home because I was going to Ezra's tonight. He is supposed to pick me up at 9:00 just so I can get settled in.

"Aria I think Ezra's here." Mike said opening the door.

I went over to hug him because I haven't seen him in so long.

Byron's POV

Now that I have had some time to think about it, I'm ok with Aria dating Ezra. He's the father of her baby's and he should be the one to take care of them alongside her.
I know he will make a great father.

What Aria doesn't know, is that Ezra bought a house, a very big house and we're all in on it.

All her friends helped decorate the inside and so did we. I jut want my daughter to be happy.

When Ezra was here he took Aria to his car and we left after them but took a shortcut to get there first.

Ezra's POV

I'm so excited to take Aria to the new house. She doesn't know anything about it and I want her to be surprised.

All of her friends are waiting inside and I took the longer route to make sure her parents and Mike would get there first.

"Ezra where are we going?" She asked looking confused.

"I took a wrong turn, sorry." I said trying to cover for myself and I think she bought it.

When I pulled into the driveway her face was more confused than before.

"Ezra you did not." she said surprised

"come with me." I said taking her hand and leading her inside.

I opened the door, and everybody was standing on the other side yelling surprise.

Aria hugged me and then went to hug everybody. She was the most happy to see her parents.

"Aria I want our children to have the best life possible and that's why I bought such a big house. There is also plenty of room for your friends to stay over whenever they want." I said going to give her a hug.

"Show her around the house!" Hanna said excitedly.

I took her to the living room, the kitchen, my office, the bathroom that she loved because the tub was huge, the backyard with a pool and a hot tub, the basement with four extra rooms, and then finally upstairs where our room, two extra rooms, and the nursery were.

When she saw the nursery she started to cry. they were happy tears and I was so glad that she was happy. Now, all I have to do is propose and I'm planning the perfect proposal for my gorgeous girlfriend. I just hope she likes it.

We spent the rest of the night at the house and eventually everyone left.

Hanna fell asleep on the couch so we let her stay because we didn't want her to be grumpy. Aria stayed with her and I went to our bedroom and fell asleep, dreaming about Aria and our perfect little family.