A perfect start of the year. || Chapter 1

A long time ago, the goddess had been born.

Every god was thrilled for her birth, as they couldn't understand what more god they would need. What would her powers be? There seemed to be no answer to the question.

However, when she came to life,

she was Death.

She had been exiled from the realms of gods at the young age of birth. All that because of fear, how was it even a little bit fair?

However, as a gift from the watchers, she was deemed a black feather.

And with this feather didn't come death, but life.

Worlds had been created by the small feather just as long as she held it, and she was so amazed that she held it forever.

It kept creating worlds and humans. Lives and deaths, nature and lakes, houses and wars. It had been all so interesting until-

The feather had disappeared. And the goddess felt like the world, worlds even, had stopped.

But here came an angel of death.

She had adored and watched over him for centuries, seen him live alone in a cruel world to manage to pass by other dimensions such as the nether and the end.

She wasn't surprised when he flew across the worlds.

Though when he came to settle down in a world, she never found him again.

She guessed that it was because she was a Goddess and him a human,

They weren't meant to be. 

The angel of death was lost.

-

"nooooo-" Tommy whined as WIlbur shook him awake. "Noo. I don't like school, it's so weirddd"

Wilbur rolled his eyes. "Child. Wake up."

Tommy groans. "I don't want to go to school thoughhh."

"Tommy, school is in like, 3 hours. You should get ready." Wilbur said, stopping to shake him and instead moving his hand to caress Tommy's golden hair.

Not like he cared about Tommy or anything.

"Fine. Dickhead." Tommy agreed, though, he didn't move from his spot.

Wilbur sighs. "C'mon Tommy. You're a freshman today, be happy."

"I will never be happy. Out of spite. Only goddess shall see my smile-" Wilbur hit Tommy playfully to make him stop.

"You're not funny." He said, glaring playfully at his brother.

"I wasn't trying to be funny, as I said. goddess--" "Oh my goddess of death."

-

Techno was awake and starting to dress up for his first day of school.

They were wearing a white button up and debating on if it should wear black pants or light blue ones.

That's when he heard the door wince.

He sighs. "Chayanne, next time try to take in count that the door is as old as Dad or something." They said, glancing over to Chayanne who had a defeated look on his face.