The perfect opportunity for a school trip. || Chapter 7

Tommy and Chayanne were best friends.

Well, not really, duh, they were brothers. What kind of brothers were best friends?

Well, they were really close brothers. As were they with their other brothers, but they were still close because of the age difference. Now, Tommy was 14 and Chayanne 9 which made it a 5 years difference, but they were still the youngest making them hang out the most together.

"I'll fight you, bitch." Tommy says, tiredly, as Chayanne takes one of his pancakes. Oh god. Oh no. Not again. Not this morning. Missa and Phil were so tired, oh no.

"You won't if you tried to." Chayanne had hit back with a smile. Fucking bitch. "And, you still owe me 10 bucks. This is the least you could do."

Tommy groans at the reminder. He and Chayanne had made a stupid bet a while ago and involved money in it. To be fair, it was his fault, but he wasn't gonna just admit that!

"Fine, you can take that pancake," Tommy says, but, he still didn't want to lose the argument, "I prefer waffles anyway." is what he chooses to continue with. You know, like a liar. Pancakes are superior.

-

Tubbo was having a decent day so far.

Their parents weren't here when bee woke up. They made themselves a good lunch and put it gently in their lunch box to eat, at, you'd never guess, lunch. 

They got bees backpack on their back and got ready to leave early to have a bit of an early morning walk, and got out of that damned house.

They are greeted- By just pure weather. Bee will not be elaborating. 

Tubbo starts to walk around, the sun treating them kindly. And by that they mean they aren't looking up at it like a fucking weirdo, because it would hurt their sweet little eyeballs. Why do people stare at the sun? It's bad for your eyeballs. Poor little balls.

Whatever. We hate the damn sun.

Tubbo's phone buzzes in bees pocket, informing them that they have 15 minutes left to get to the school. Sighs, they left too late to actually enjoy the walk. Bee has to get back on the main track now. But it's fine.

As they stand in front of the gateways of the school, Tubbo notices Tommy arriving. They smile brightly at that and hold their hand up, waving at Tommy, informing him that they are here. Tommy smiles back, and starts to run towards them.

Today was gonna be an okay day.

-

"Okay class." Science was the only class they had that morning, they don't know why. The teacher seems to be planning something, maybe they know something about it? "Last week, I talked about wanting to go on a school trip. So Mr. Cucurucho gave the other teacher a morning break, and we can go on it!"

Tommy blinks, what?

As the other kids kept on cheering, because this was only the 3rd week and they already are doing something fun, and not only copying words on paper for yet another hour, Tommy just sat still on his chair, glancing over at Tubbo who was right next to him. Tubbo had been indifferent about the news, not caring about it much. Bee was more off a book writing guy, not a school trips dude.

"Hey, Tubbo." Tommy had called out, whispering. Because even if talking normally wouldn't get him in trouble as everyone was getting hyped for the trip, he didn't want anyone to listen. Tubbo turned their head at Tommy as they heard bees name. "Helloe?"