A kind, perfect weekend. || Chapter 3

It was Sunday and Wilbur decided that maybe he could actually use to go outside for once in his weekend. Especially since he's been inside all Saturday.

He then proceeds to ask himself where would he go?

And the answer was simple. Where just quite literally everyone goes.

The orphanage. There were not a lot of kids at the orphanage, but they were so close to their house and their college that they could visit often enough.

The kids there that Wilbur adored very much and planned on maybe adopting were Tallulah and Fundy.

Tallulah was calm and quiet while Fundy contrasted with a vibrant and excited personality. Somehow, the two got along like a house on fire and were most likely to actually set a house on fire.

Wilbur loved the two and treated them like their children.

Once he arrived at the orphanage's door, he opened it and was greeted by the manager, who recognized him. "Well, well. Hello Wilbur."

The manager was nice, to put it simply.

"Hello Sir, may I be aware of Lulah and Fundy's doings?" He asks, a bit curious but also not wanting to search the whole orphanage for them. He prepared a small activity today and had to get his backpack ready for it. And goddess was it ready.

"They're both in Fundy's room." He had said with a smile and Wilbur nodded, making his way to Fundy's room.

As he knocks on the door- privacy duh- he heard small giggles.

When the door opens, the two gasp as they realize who it is and run to Wilbur for a hug.

Wilbur takes a look and sees that Fundy's been growing his hair out like he said he would, while Lulah's hair was messy and obviously not brushed ever since this morning. Welp, one more task added on their agenda today he guesses.

As they finally finished the hug, and Wilbur sat down with two extremely energetic, stimming children by his side, and got out the crimes.

Ok, it was really just a guitar some papers and pens.

Wilbur being fascinated by music led for his children to be intrigued by it, leading them to realize that Lulah loved learning to play and instrument and Fundy adored lyric making.

Wilbur knew Lulah would master in the arts of music theory and learn all the instruments she possibly could learn in the future while Fundy would master in the art of words and become a poet.

"Fundy, what are you writing?" Wilbur checks on Fundy after telling Lulah how to hold the guitar. She's now figuring out how to tune the instrument, she's already done it with her flute plenty times she thinks she can figure it out on guitar.

"M writing about Dream!" Fundy had said.

It's not that Wilbur hated Dream, it's just that with his brother's rivalry with Dream came a certain.. Dislike for the man. Alright, he'll admit that the man is hot, but not hotter than Quackity either way.

Fundy, contrary to Wilbur, had always adored Dream. He always describe Dream as the cool kid and always wants to hang out with him because he doesn't visit as often. Wilbur would be lying if he said it didn't make him a tad jealous.

"Can I see what you wrote then?" FUndy nodded and handed him the paper.

'Green eyes like the grass,