A perfect time for a feather. || Chapter 6

It was 7 AM and Techno had woken up on accident.

It was quiet, his alarm would ring in 10 minutes, but Techno disabled it.

They were sitting in it's bed.

Soon, he hears it. Ah, this may be why he woke up. Someone was knocking on their door.

"Enter," He had said, as the door cracks open. He can see Tommy holding his cow plushie, tears threatening to fall down.

"Tommy?" And he closes the door behind him, getting closer to Techno.

"I dunno. Yesterday I tried to speak to Wilbur, but he didn't want to." Tommy explains and Techno knows what he means.

"Shh, just come here. It's alright. Wilbur was just a tiny bit upset." Techno reassures, making Tommy smile slightly.

He knows that Tommy knows what's gonna happen as well. But they could ignore it before it happens. They both know they're both waiting for Chayanne to come as well.

As they sit on Techno's bed, minutes pass by and Chayanne passed through the small crack of Techno's door, joining them as he cuddled his duck plushie.

"Wan' Wilby." Chayanne had said while yawning, clinging on to Techno's arm.

"I know." Words could hurt. Innocent yet sharp.

-

"What do you mean?" Wilbur said, trying to keep his calm. He was never really good at it.

"Will, I'm looking out for you." Phil says, softly trying to not anger his child. "You can't go to school today, it's-"

"What? Bad for my mental health? Since when do you even care?" Wilbur spat, anger taking over him. "It took a damn feather for you to realize."

"I realized before Wil, it's a problem you even have now, You don't accept help." Phil says, his voice still as calm and soft as possible, not wanting to alarm his child.

"Because I don't need help!" Wilbur shouts back, "Why do you want me so bad to have something wrong- I'm okay! I'm normal- I don't need help."

"Wil---" "I'M! NORMAL!" Wilbur yells again, "Help is for idiots! I DON'T NEED HELP! I'm okay."

Phil feels powerless as Wilbur's eyesight because blurry as tears fills his eyes.

Missa enters the room slowly, barely making any noise. Wilbur turns his head towards them and goes to them for a hug. One blink later, he's sobbing in his Pa's chest.

Missa looks at Phil with worried eyes- This wasn't the first time.

"Shh, It's gonna be okay Wil." Missa starts while caressing their son's cheek. "You're not okay, and that's okay. You'll get better, I promise."

"I don't need to get better, I'm already okay." They can hear their son whisper back. Oh, poor, poor soul. The fact is they can't tell what's wrong with Wil if he doesn't go see help. Well, depression, that's granted. But something else is going on, and they're going to find out to help.

"Shhh," Missa stays silent, caressing their son in comfort.

"I want mum."